Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Isaiah Simmons mid season highlights
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,320

Isaiah Simmons mid season highlights

Oct 23, 2019, 11:22 AM

https://youtu.be/lHNVbU003So

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Isaiah Simmons mid season highlights

Oct 23, 2019, 11:39 AM

Oh my goodness the sack against UNC.

It's amazing how Isaiah makes other college athletes look like weaklings with the way he throws them around on the football field!

Also, I'm disappointed that FSU's Blackmon was not shown cowering away from Isaiah in the highlight.

Oct 23, 2019, 11:55 AM

Simmons is unlike any player we’ve ever had. I can’t even compare him to some of our greats b/c he has another element they don’t have.

Oct 23, 2019, 1:10 PM

morris said:

Simmons is unlike any player we’ve ever had. I can’t even compare him to some of our greats b/c he has another element they don’t have.

Anthony Simmons was better.

Simmons attended Clemson University, and played for the Clemson Tigers football team. As a freshman in 1995, Simmons earned the starting job at inside linebacker after just five days of practice. He finished the season with 150 tackles, and became the first defensive player ever to be named UPI's national freshman of the year, and received first-team All-Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) honors. As a sophomore, he set the Tigers' record for tackles in a season (178) en route to being named an All-American, and earning another first-team All-ACC selection.

Simmons became one of the premier players in the nation as a junior, and was recognized as a consensus first-team All-American. He led both Clemson and the ACC in tackles (158) and tackles for loss (25) en route to a third-consecutive first-team All-ACC selection. He also led the Tigers in quarterback sacks (8).

He ran a 4.28 for scouts.

Message was edited by: reynolds®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,320
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic