Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is this officially the lowest point in Coots nonlusterous
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Is this officially the lowest point in Coots nonlusterous

Dec 22, 2020, 2:06 PM

football history? I know they went 0-11 during Granny Holtz first year, but they still had hopes of better things to come, since he was a proven commodity as a Head Coach. Now, they just have a used beemer, with no head coaching experience, a turribel recruiting class, and the inmates running the asylum. They just had the askeert and opted out of a bowl game with UAB. What say you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is this officially the lowest point in Coots nonlusterous

Dec 22, 2020, 2:10 PM

0-21 was pretty spectacular.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

tearing down goal post with win over New Mexico St. Epic***

Dec 22, 2020, 2:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just like the Kentucky hillbilly who married his sister

Dec 22, 2020, 2:22 PM

said, "It's all Relative."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: tearing down goal post with win over New Mexico St. Epic

Dec 22, 2020, 2:38 PM [ in reply to tearing down goal post with win over New Mexico St. Epic*** ]

0-11 and 1-10 with Holtz were pretty good too

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

0-21 introduced me to the deliciousness....

Dec 22, 2020, 11:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Is this officially the lowest point in Coots nonlusterous ]

...of the Zero bar.

Never had one until then.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 2:25 PM

Yes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Dec 22, 2020, 3:36 PM

Ouch...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, there you have a vote from an authority. How about the

Dec 22, 2020, 6:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Is this officially the lowest point in Coots nonlusterous ]

Missing in Action Confessed Coot?

Dec 22, 2020, 2:52 PM

They were the last team with 2 wins to go to a bowl. They went to the 1945 Gator Bowl and lost to Wake Forest to end the year 2-3-3.

I have learned just when you think the gamecocks have hit a new low, they pleasantly surprise me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 2:56 PM

Beamer seems to be taking an unusually long time to announce even one assistant position. Wonder what’s the hold up?

Dec 22, 2020, 11:42 PM

i think beamer is going to have to search the small college ranks for some assistants,unless he can pick up few from auburn ...strange days, indeed..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It'll have to be from a Group of Five or lower

Dec 23, 2020, 12:24 AM

classification school. No assistant worth his salt is going to make a lateral move to USuK, even if they are in the vaunted SEC.

No way. The best (and I mean worst) is yet to come.

Dec 22, 2020, 3:00 PM

Watch them eventually get kicked out of the SEC for underperformance and replaced by someone like Coastal or App St.

It's pronounced "L Heff A" and it means "The Boss".

Nah, if they don't kick Vandy or Arkansas out, the Coots are

Dec 22, 2020, 6:28 PM

probably safe on that one.

It’s got to be up there. A list outside of

Dec 22, 2020, 6:25 PM

win-loss record:

1. Coach fired (I concede this isn’t uncommon)
2. They owe said coach extra $2 mil due to contract SNAFU. (Guessing most here know details)
3. Get a bowl invite at 2-8 but can’t make it.
4. (My fav) Commissioned a 20ft, $1 million sculpture/statue of a gamecock....without spurs.

#4 is a perfect encapsulation of USuC football.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s got to be up there. A list outside of

Dec 22, 2020, 9:45 PM

I think they are afraid to travel to FL because they would have to leave their giant chicken all by himself.

Re: It’s got to be up there. A list outside of

Dec 22, 2020, 9:46 PM [ in reply to It’s got to be up there. A list outside of ]

With all due respect, and I really hope we didn't pay $1 million dollars to the person who did this, but in reference to #4 above Clemson apparently commissioned someone to put palm trees in the columns in Doug Kingsmore Stadium instead of palmetto trees. Go figure how in the world something like that happens.

Dec 22, 2020, 11:21 PM

Are you wondering if that beemer can be driven home with one headlight? Don't think so.

Maybe for now but they always seem to keep digging.***

Dec 23, 2020, 6:34 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic