Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is anyone else concerned that our 2019
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Is anyone else concerned that our 2019

Dec 14, 2018, 1:09 PM

recruits playing in a pro football game will put their eligibility at risk (the Pro Football Hall of Fame World Bowl)? I'm no NCAA compliance officer, but I thought once a player goes pro then he can no longer play college football? And these are 3 huge recruits for us.

Hope the paycheck is worth it guys...

https://www.tigernet.com/story/South-of-the-Border-Three-Clemson-commits-headed-to-Mexico-City-for-World-Bowl-17528

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Is anyone else concerned that our 2019

Dec 14, 2018, 1:12 PM

If they let high school players play in college (coots), why can’t we have our college players play in pro football hall of fame games?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2018, 1:13 PM

I too am concerned and would like for someone in the know to comment on this!

Dec 14, 2018, 1:22 PM

They're going to wear lucha libre masks, nobody will ever know who actually played.

It's going to happen like it or not.

Dec 14, 2018, 1:14 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: It's going to happen like it or not.

Dec 14, 2018, 1:18 PM

Is that you Jcock?

Dec 14, 2018, 1:23 PM

it is mexico idjit, they only have amateur sports.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The game literally has "Pro Football" in the title, moran***

Dec 14, 2018, 1:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: The game literally has "Pro Football" in the title, moran***

Dec 14, 2018, 1:36 PM

yeah, and they should be ashamed, because they call it soccer in latin countries and their is nothing profechunal about it..

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2018, 2:59 PM

believe the correct spelling is profeshunal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 14, 2018, 1:42 PM [ in reply to The game literally has "Pro Football" in the title, moran*** ]

Maybe “pro” means something different in Mexican than it does in English? That would explain why there are no eligibility issues.

Dec 14, 2018, 1:42 PM [ in reply to The game literally has "Pro Football" in the title, moran*** ]

Maybe “pro” means something different in Mexican than it does in English? That would explain why there are no eligibility issues.

Dec 14, 2018, 1:36 PM

It definitely seems a little early to place these kids in the pro football hall of fame already, but I guess if they’re already good enough there’s no need to wait.

Dont let Swoffy find out .. he'll try to give us Death Penal

Dec 14, 2018, 1:38 PM

T !!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, it sounds like a setup to me. I'm thinking Jim Thorpe

Dec 14, 2018, 1:46 PM

kind of troubles.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic