Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is Ross coming back? Latest on his condition?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 4,122

Is Ross coming back? Latest on his condition?

Jan 10, 2021, 8:27 PM

Shouldn’t we know by now?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is Ross coming back? Latest on his condition?

Jan 10, 2021, 8:31 PM

According to HIPPA laws, we have no right nor do we have any need to know about his medical condition or conditions. He will announce his intentions when he is ready.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2021, 8:39 PM

Ugh ?????

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2021, 8:45 PM

I’m pretty sure someone posted something about maybe EJ Williams letting the cat out the bag on accident. I guess he said something along the lines that he can’t wait to get on the field with his old high school team mate.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2021, 8:46 PM

Definitely nothing official though

There's no reason to keep asking about this as.......

Jan 11, 2021, 9:07 AM

he said in his last statement before going to the doctor in Pittsburgh that he'll let people know when he's ready to. You can bet then when he makes an announcement of any kind that it will be plastered all over the front page of TigerNet and other sports sites. This isn't something that someone on here is likely to have any confidential information about. Just be patient.

Ok. Thanks

Jan 11, 2021, 11:03 AM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Ross is cleared by the medical folks to play football

Jan 11, 2021, 9:23 AM

then I would only assume he comes back. Reason being: There is no way the NFL is going to throw a ton of money at Ross without first seeing him play a rigorous college football schedule to prove there are no performance issues from his surgery. Therefore, I think Ross will come back for one more year to prove to the NFL that he is healthy/good enough to play football and worthy of a big pay day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2021, 9:26 AM

Ross is one of the best receivers I have ever seen when he puts a foot in the ground and changes direction.

The one-handed catches don't hurt, either!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 4,122
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic