Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is ESPIN going to actually talk Trevor out of #1 place?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Is ESPIN going to actually talk Trevor out of #1 place?

Feb 19, 2021, 1:16 PM

I put it in the drama category but could it move to smoke then fire? Is Jacksonville blinking on Trevor as their pick. Everyone is anti-clemson on almost everything. If they don’t have an SEC darling to go #1 they will go all the way to BYU to find a hero. Anyone except a Clemson player? Really?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is ESPIN going to actually talk Trevor out of #1 place?

Feb 19, 2021, 1:46 PM

I think it's just people trying to fill air time. They always talk about the lack of competition in the ACC but you never hear it when they talk about other teams like BYU. Wilson couldn't put up but around 20 points against Coastal. Not slamming Coastal but they're still Coastal. Plus I'm not hearing anybody at ESPN especially when talking about Deshaun. They couldn't get enough of Mitch Trubisky. So I'll take a pass on ESPN's analysis on anything evaluation wise. I think it's bunk they try to put the 2 loses in the Playoffs on Trevor. While he could have played better you can't blame him for maybe trying to do too much when the defense can't stop a blanking thing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2021, 1:48 PM

Seem to do it every year for the Heistman. Why would the number one pick be any different. The quicker you realize the media does the thinking for most Americans, the closer you are to solving the problem.

Feb 19, 2021, 2:01 PM

Jets hope they do??

Feb 19, 2021, 2:12 PM

Nope they are just trying to garner more ratings.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2021, 3:05 PM

They have nothing against Lawrence or anyone else. Just looking for ratings. That’s what pays the bills! Don’t help them?

Been following NFL draft for 25+ years. This media analysis

Feb 19, 2021, 2:23 PM

Is par for the course. Some folks are on the bandwagon and others are detractors.

Being a Tampa Bay fan, the pre draft detractors had a field day with Winston. Bucs drafted him anyway. Franchise became “Picks-R-Us”. Traded him, signed Brady and you know the rest of the story.

Reminds me I need to buy a championship cap.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2021, 3:47 PM

Last time I checked none of them get to make the first draft pick. I believe that privilege belongs to Urban Meyer’s team, and I believe they like Trevor best. We’ll find out soon. I’ll go on record as saying if they don’t take TL, it’s a decision they will regret a lot and for a long time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2021, 3:51 PM

Everyone is anti-Clemson??

Good grief man, get a grip.

Hyperbole intended

Feb 19, 2021, 3:58 PM

Nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hyperbole intended

Feb 19, 2021, 4:19 PM

Sure. I guess just like all your doomsday in game thoughts we all have the pleasure to read.

Feb 19, 2021, 3:56 PM

And it’s hilarious that you think an NFL gm could possibly change his mind because of stuff he hears on espn. Like gm’s are watching espn and saying “oh no, Mike Greenberg and Booger think this player is better than that player. Quick, let’s tear up our evaluation sheets we’ve been working on for years because a couple woke sportscasters say so!”

Pretty funny stuff.

Feb 19, 2021, 3:59 PM

I live in Jacksonville and you can take it to the BANK! TL 16 is coming and the whole city is excited. The are already planning the Superbowl route. Seriously, this is the most excitement I have seen since they got the franchise!

I’m like them more than I thought- bored .....

Feb 19, 2021, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Is ESPIN going to actually talk Trevor out of #1 place? ]

With no football to watch or practice to hear about. Oh well. Fail

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic