Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watched Coach Kelly’s Post Gamer & said they will still use same plan overall vs Us
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,530

Watched Coach Kelly’s Post Gamer & said they will still use same plan overall vs Us

Nov 8, 2020, 3:33 PM

(if they meet again) by utilizing a fast pace offensive scheme & not sending in or telegraphing signals but go with the use of calls that QB Book has attached to his arm.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watched Coach Kelly’s Post Gamer & said they will still use same plan overall vs Us

Nov 8, 2020, 3:37 PM

It won’t matter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Irish eyes won’t be smiling if they play us again.

Nov 8, 2020, 3:42 PM

Already saw the BC/ND line. Went from BC +16 to +13 right away. And yes I know Vegas lines don’t predict games. I do see the Clemson letdown as a possibility for the Irish if BC can muster some sort of defense.Who knows?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Irish eyes won’t be smiling if they play us again.

Nov 8, 2020, 4:53 PM

ND has a big target on them like we do. It's an opportunity for a marquee win for the rest of the ACC. They have three more away games at BC, UNC, and WF. None of those are guaranteed wins for them. They will have to play well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,530
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic