Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Iptay question (not negative)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Iptay question (not negative)

Aug 21, 2020, 1:02 PM

I am fully aware that I can call IPTAY and get this question answered, however I know they are busy and figured I would just ask ya'll first.

What is the minimum age someone could join Iptay (at any level) and start building points?

The reason I am asking is because now that everyone is at least 100 points behind the next person this is something to think about.....example is signing your 3 year old son up as a PAW member so maybe one day he could have a decent amount of points.

Again, I am not being negative, just asking

I am aware of tiger cub club etc....but I think that ends at 18 and I don't think that builds points.

Thanks

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Iptay question (not negative)

Aug 21, 2020, 1:09 PM

I know in the 70's my dad signed me up the day I was born.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2020, 1:21 PM

I would think they would take money from anybody of any age, especially this year. The only catch, once in, wouldn't you have to contribute every year to maintain the status?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2020, 1:28 PM

Yes, but that is the purpose of getting in early. Just be a paw or purple member for years, then when child is young adult he/she is way ahead of the game.

No age limit. Start as soon as you want.

Aug 21, 2020, 1:40 PM

I read about paw donors all the time in the clemson insider.

Do it.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Aug 21, 2020, 1:30 PM

Honestly, points are irrelevant unless you donate major bucks. I have been an IPTAY member and season ticket holder for 46 years and I have no chance of getting an ACC Championship ticket or Bowl ticket because we have only been giving over $1000 a year for maybe 15 of those 46 years.

Dude... I have been a member 19 years only

Aug 21, 2020, 1:43 PM

Have 50 something points

Ive never been denied tickets...to anything

Cept 1 time to the 1st acc champ game we played vs UNC.

Heck..I got like 9 NC tickets to Arizona.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Dude... I have been a member 19 years only

Aug 21, 2020, 4:52 PM

Everyone is reading this wrong. The points are going to affect your strength in the level you give only. They dont put you against anyone as far as tickets or parking in the level you are not giving. Its a pretty good deal keeps you on top of the level you are competing against.

Aug 21, 2020, 5:06 PM

pctiger812 said:

Everyone is reading this wrong. The points are going to affect your strength in the level you give only. They dont put you against anyone as far as tickets or parking in the level you are not giving. Its a pretty good deal keeps you on top of the level you are competing against.

Yes, I am aware. However, points are the ONLY determining factor for things like post season tickets, away tickets. I may be wrong. Please let me know if I am.

Aug 21, 2020, 5:10 PM

They come into play but in the level you give

Aug 21, 2020, 5:14 PM

say bowl tkts go thru lptay level you get first pick if you have the most points in that level someone with less tkts in that level wont get tkts if you get the last one.

Aug 21, 2020, 5:44 PM

Ok so points are NOT the sole determining factor for away tix and post season tix, they are simply used to compete within the giving level just as they are used to compete within giving level when determining home tix and parking?

Aug 22, 2020, 8:33 AM

Yes

Aug 22, 2020, 8:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Dude... I have been a member 19 years only ]

Yes

Aug 22, 2020, 8:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Dude... I have been a member 19 years only ]

Yes

Aug 22, 2020, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Dude... I have been a member 19 years only ]

Ok so points are NOT the sole determining factor for away tix and post season tix, they are simply used to compete within the giving level just as they are used to compete within giving level when determining home tix and parking?

Points are the sole factor for away game and bowl tickets. Donor level is not considered.

Aug 21, 2020, 8:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Iptay question (not negative) ]

Valley Boy said:

Honestly, points are irrelevant unless you donate major bucks. I have been an IPTAY member and season ticket holder for 46 years and I have no chance of getting an ACC Championship ticket or Bowl ticket because we have only been giving over $1000 a year for maybe 15 of those 46 years.

Valley Boy said:

You have been mislead...or perhaps you are trolling. Either way, your statement doesn't hold water.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic