Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interesting take from Miami on our game Saturday......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Interesting take from Miami on our game Saturday......

Oct 5, 2020, 11:49 AM

Check out the comments at the bottom too.

https://www.stateoftheu.com/2020/10/4/21496646/miami-hurricanes-football-trevor-lawrence-travis-etienne-clemson-jaelan-phillips-deriq-king-defense

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting take from Miami on our game Saturday......

Oct 5, 2020, 11:53 AM

And if frogs had wings...........yadayadayada

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's going to be a tough ball game.***

Oct 5, 2020, 12:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As I stated in a post a few minutes ago, Miami's

Oct 5, 2020, 12:22 PM

defense is not very good. Louisville rolled up over 500 yards of offense against Miami, and if not for turnovers, Miami loses that game.

Defensively, we will have 2019 Freshman All American Tyler Davis back at DT for the first time since the Wake game. He was missed against UVa. I think we are good at both corners, and Nolan Turner has been sound at safety. Zanders still needs some work. LB's are solid.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2020, 12:24 PM

Reading the comments (thanks for the tip), one said that ETN gets got most of his yards against VA on "missed tackles"... well, if he runs over and through you, you have technically "missed" the tackle but that doesn't come close to describing what he does to the defense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2020, 12:28 PM

THIS ***

Oct 5, 2020, 12:36 PM

My take is that Clemson looked kinda flat against UVA. Maybe beating them so bad last time played a part, or maybe that our first string just hasn't played a lot this year. Anyway, articles like this are great. My guess is the Canes will see a very fired up Clemson squad Saturday night. I look for a 48-20 win.

Oct 5, 2020, 12:48 PM

Ok I took the bait and read the article.

I gave up on the writer when he noted that Andrew Booth is the only decent player in our secondary. He was completely oblivious to the fact that Booth got to shine on Saturday night because UVA refused to throw the ball toward Derion Kendrick after a couple of early tries.

Oct 5, 2020, 12:58 PM

And Nolan Turner was outstanding. And Baylen Spector was the NATIONAL defensive player of the week. Shall we go on? The Canes better play a great game or they will lose badly.

This Article is a Joke...Some Rando Twitter Guys Spewing

Oct 5, 2020, 12:55 PM

Opinions. Here is what you need to know, Clemson very much and often plays best for big games, Clemson returns some key Defensive players and will not be intimidated by a team who thinks a gold chain curiously shaped like a gun = culture.

Miami fights hard with speed, but for 4 quarters cannot offset all of Clemson's weapons and well-established system. Clemson by 13-17, but Miami may lead somewhere in this game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL, we're going to beat them by 50+***

Oct 5, 2020, 1:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: LOL, we're going to beat them by 50+***

Oct 5, 2020, 9:28 PM

Lol we’ll see...

I bet we won’t win by 50...

Oct 5, 2020, 9:35 PM [ in reply to LOL, we're going to beat them by 50+*** ]

unless we are having an off night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I bet we won’t win by 50...

Oct 5, 2020, 9:40 PM

Keep dreaming bro

I seriously doubt we’ll lose to a coach...

Oct 5, 2020, 10:14 PM

who never played a snap of college football himself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I seriously doubt we’ll lose to a coach...

Oct 5, 2020, 10:21 PM

Plus the canes are fake news. I bet their QB pees his diaper on the first snap. LOSERS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s hard to take a school seriously when the best coach...

Oct 5, 2020, 10:24 PM

they’ve had in the past 25 years is Larry Coker.

Re: It’s hard to take a school seriously when the best coach...

Oct 5, 2020, 10:28 PM

Was Coker the one that used to be the UNLV basketball coach?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2020, 2:54 PM

Our running game and secondary are both areas of concern. I don't blame Miami fans for knowing that.

They will score points but we should score a lot more on their weak defense.

Oct 6, 2020, 12:45 AM

They definitely should be concerned about our running game. ETN runs right over, around, and through defenses. Lyn J ran back 50 yards on kickoff.
Mellusi even got in on the action. Run game should concern them yes.

??

Oct 5, 2020, 9:37 PM

??

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic