Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In New Orleans with no ticket
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

In New Orleans with no ticket

Jan 5, 2020, 9:18 PM

Any recommendations for Clemson fans in New Orleans next Monday without tickets? Wondering if there are any bars that Clemson fans will be congregating at so that it won’t be 98% LSU fans and 2% Clemson fans. Thanks for any info.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i contact the Clemson Club

Jan 5, 2020, 9:22 PM

Id reach out to the New Orleans Clemson Club and find out either where they are meeting or get some recommendations.

https://alumni.clemson.edu/club/new-orleans-clemson-club/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i contact the Clemson Club

Jan 5, 2020, 9:41 PM

We happened to be in New Orleans for a cruise the Saturday of the ACC Championship. Found out the New Orleans Alumni Clemson Club was having a Viewing Party at Fat Hairy's located in the Garden District. Great bar with no parking except street parking. Happen to be the same day as the SEC Championship. Almost got into a fight with a drunk LSU fan but other than that it wasn't bad.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Im looking as well

Jan 5, 2020, 10:16 PM

Taking both my daughters to New Orleans and giving them my 2 tix. Did the same in Tampa and had a blast in the parking lots. Not the same tailgate scene here though. Need to find a Clemson bar.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In New Orleans with no ticket

Jan 5, 2020, 10:22 PM

Beware of rowdy fans. It’s going to be crazy for LSU.

Jan 5, 2020, 10:29 PM

Lived there for 4 years. New Orleans and Baton Rouge. Louisiana folks are good people.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As another poster mentioned, Fat Harry's is where the

Jan 5, 2020, 10:32 PM

the NOLA Clemson Club watches all the Clemson games. I am sure there will be some locals there without tickets to the game.

Jan 5, 2020, 10:32 PM

have you looked on tiger tickets at tiger board ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic