Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm worried about Texas A&M
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 48
| visibility 1

I'm worried about Texas A&M

Jul 6, 2018, 11:27 AM

We definitely have more talent, but playing on the road in that environment early in the year, we tend to struggle in those games even with teams we clearly out talent. (Example Auburn 2016). Not saying we will lose but it may get scary for a while.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm worried about Texas A&M

Jul 6, 2018, 11:34 AM

It'll be a great game. I predict we run away with it in the 3rd and 4th.

We move up to #1 after this game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

35,000 of their students will be sitting behind & over our Team’s bench

Jul 6, 2018, 11:37 AM

Saying..if they show uP & then yell..then it’s gonna get scary loud!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They will be quiet by the 2nd quarter***

Jul 7, 2018, 7:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2018, 11:36 AM

I believe Jimbo will pull out some trick plays (yes, more than one). Even if we don't contain those plays, as long as we don't get shell-shocked, we will win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't give yourself ulcers over it.***

Jul 6, 2018, 11:36 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He gives himself ulcers over playing Furman***

Jul 8, 2018, 7:41 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

We should be concerned about playing a quality team on the road.

Turnovers and kicking game will be key, as always. We can make the game a lot closer with a couple careless turnovers.

I ecosystem the Clemson DLine to be the difference. This team has a lot of experience in big games. Our coaches will have them ready. Can't wait!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2018, 11:46 AM

Expect

Jul 6, 2018, 4:19 PM

I like the use of "ecosystem" as a happy accident. Our D line affects the whole ecosystem of the game!

Shame you have to pay to edit posts. So Mickey Mouse...

Jul 8, 2018, 5:35 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm worried about Texas A&M ]

I mean I love this site but always thought that was a dumb way to highjack paying subscriptions.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JIMBO FISHER, new staff, new offense VS BRENT VENABLES, established system

we play smart and do not make too many mistakes and this gets ugly.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but Brent venables is a lyingass***

Jul 6, 2018, 11:40 AM

Jul 6, 2018, 11:42 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfmVBmDKLZI

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know you have to score to win, right?

Jul 6, 2018, 11:47 AM

You probably said the same thing about South Carolina last year

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Life's too short to worry about a football game

Jul 6, 2018, 11:49 AM

Especially a game against a lowly SEC team that we'll beat by 30

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Two words might help alleviate your fears...

Jul 6, 2018, 12:03 PM

Jimbo Fisher.

HTH

I'm worried too, about Texas A&M's

Jul 6, 2018, 12:34 PM

Health when our defense crushes them like a can by demoralizing their confidence on offense!!

We will win this game by three touchdowns and make Jimbo look bad on offense again because his defense will not be close to what our offense is used too!

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Wait...

Jul 6, 2018, 12:44 PM

is Mr Football Johnny Manziel qb’ing?!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are always worried about someone...

Jul 6, 2018, 12:54 PM

And for no reason. I don't expect us to walk all over them and think it'll be a competitive game but I think we ultimately create some separation in the 3rd or 4th and win by 10-14 points.

Re: You are always worried about someone...

Jul 6, 2018, 3:07 PM

This is a road game against a decent SEC team with a HC who vast knowledge in beating Clemson. Fisher will also have the support of 100k+ rabid Aggie fans. Take off the orange glasses cause this one goes down to the wire. This might be a shock but this ATM team has more talent than Syracuse.

And on the same day y'all playing and SEC Least Powerhouse

Jul 6, 2018, 4:04 PM

That you have a habit of tanking to. Instead of trolling an established team's board you better concentrate on playing in your den of horrors.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And on the same day y'all playing and SEC Least Powerhouse

Jul 6, 2018, 4:49 PM

mikeyT® said:

That you have a habit of tanking to. Instead of trolling an established team's board you better concentrate on playing in your den of horrors.

Tanking? Ga has won the last three by double digits. Cola is a tough place to play but the Dawgs will be ready. Champ doesn't have the horses to stop Kirby.

Re: And on the same day y'all playing and SEC Least Powerhouse

Jul 6, 2018, 5:55 PM

2017 : Led by freshman Jake Fromm (who took over from Eason when he got hurt in the season opener) Georgia had reached #1 in the CFP poll, entering November with a 8-0 record. They were closely tested against a 6-2 South Carolina team. as Georgia led just 14-7 at halftime, and its offense sputtered to a 24-10 win over a good South Carolina team. Fromm went 16/22 for 196 yards and 2 TDS for Georgia.
We consider this (and yes Syracuse) sputtering. You see it as dominant. Hence the difference.

Jul 6, 2018, 6:34 PM [ in reply to Re: You are always worried about someone... ]

So what exactly is the mighty Jimbo Fisher's record against Clemson? I've looked it up, but I'll let you look it up and explain your comment about Jimbo's experience against Clemson. We're waiting with baited breath. If you just want to concentrate on the last 3 games that's fine with me.

Jul 8, 2018, 9:32 AM

So what exactly is the mighty Jimbo Fisher's record against Clemson? I've looked it up, but I'll let you look it up and explain your comment about Jimbo's experience against Clemson. We're waiting with baited breath. If you just want to concentrate on the last 3 games that's fine with me.

Fisher is 4-4 versus Dabo. That easily qualifies as bountiful knowledge in my book.....No?

Not orange glasses at all..

Jul 7, 2018, 3:58 AM [ in reply to Re: You are always worried about someone... ]

Orange glasses would be we win by 20+.. I didn't say that and said it would be a close game. Vast knowledge? He was 4-4 against Clemson and we lost one game by a FG and another in OT because of a fumble. I wouldn't say vast knowledge.

Yes, TXAM is much more talented than Syracuse... no one argued that, mutt. But we are much more talented than AM and they don't have the Qb for Jimbos pro style offense. Like I said, close game throughout with Clemson scoring late in the 3rd or 4th to create double digit separation. Orange colored is, TL comes in slings the rock like he has the potential to and we put 35 on the board while only giving up 10 points.. totally possible, but I think it's closer than that. Come back Sept 8th and we will see who is right

Jul 8, 2018, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Re: You are always worried about someone... ]

"Decent SEC team" lol does that make them better than a decent PAC 12 team or Big 12 team? Lol the SEC is like every other conference, 2 or 3 good teams and everyone else is horrible

Jul 6, 2018, 1:16 PM

Don't worry, its probably just your hormones talking. Give it a week and once your period is over you'll probably feel better about everything.

We're going to beat the crapp out of aTm. The 12th man

Jul 6, 2018, 1:28 PM

will be quiet in the second half. Shock and Awe, y'all.

Jul 6, 2018, 1:47 PM

I just hope A&M has enough players to play a game. Jumbo is known for his players having encounters with the law.

Jul 6, 2018, 2:44 PM

I just hope the team busses air conditioners work all the way to the game.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2018, 3:23 PM

With all the big game experience our guys have had the last few years we should be ok.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2018, 3:46 PM

And I'm worried that you are worried.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My family are Texans, a large portion being A&M

Jul 6, 2018, 3:47 PM

alumni and fans.

To a person I can assure you they are more worried about the game than we.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Welcome back Ironcoot68***

Jul 6, 2018, 4:12 PM

Jul 6, 2018, 5:26 PM

Anything can happen, but we tend to be VERY focused for tough away games. It will be a hostile environment. However , we tend to play flat against teams with less talent. Just like the last few years, we will be THE game of the year for every opponent.

Jul 6, 2018, 6:36 PM

Went over to the aggie board. Didn't see any "are we worried about Clemson" threads. They must not be worried.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2018, 6:38 PM

It should be scary, we're playing one of those mighty SEC teams at their place. We've played other good SEC teams on the road though, like Auburn and Georgia.

We should be fine. We've got a pretty good team

We struggle in most early games.

Jul 7, 2018, 4:28 PM

That's by coaching design and not by chance. It's like working out. If you start hard and work hard you will get better results than those who start out easy over the same period of time.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2018, 4:31 PM

Close 1st half. 2nd half TL starts and throws for 200 yards and 4 TD's. We win by 21.

Can anyone post info on their

Jul 8, 2018, 11:24 AM

scheme , Starters etc . Where are they strong ?

Re: Can anyone post info on their

Jul 8, 2018, 11:58 AM

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/texas-am-football-2018-aggies-preview-and-prediction

Google is a wonderful tool.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jul 8, 2018, 11:52 AM

Anyone who thinks we'll just stroll into Kyle Field and easily beat TAMU is either trolling or not very smart. It's one of the toughest environments to win in.

Jul 8, 2018, 12:16 PM

I must be , because I think it's an absolute mismatch. They lost to Wake Forest last year. Auburn beat them easily at A&M last year. Mississippi State beat the tar out of them at A&M last year. The coots played them close last year there. I am one of the not so smart ones. We beat them by easily by games end. 45-21 I think we're stacked and they are trying to build a quality team.

Jul 8, 2018, 4:50 PM

Your first mistake was using last year as some sort of measuring stick.

It's Freakin Dumbo Fisher...Dude Couldn't Even Keep His Wife

Jul 8, 2018, 1:59 PM

She was bangin some Florida Gator....Dude is a pathetic Cuck....He won't beat us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm worried about the Texas A&M's OL...

Jul 8, 2018, 3:59 PM

After what the Power Rangers are going to do to them...

Here... Fixed it for you...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so you're worried we win(see auburn 2016)***

Jul 8, 2018, 4:58 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 48
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic