Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m trying to imagine what the comments
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

I’m trying to imagine what the comments

Dec 25, 2018, 1:34 PM

Would be had a Bama, Ohio State, or God forbid a ND player been suspended for failing a drug test with a "sliver of ostarine" being present, and then the ruling being overturned right before the bowl game. I only bring this up because the rules are the rules and an overturn is exactly what everyone here seems to want and expect.

Look, I don’t like the ncaa at all. I think they’re a bunch of crooks and hypocrites. At the end of the day though, rules are rules and Clemson broke one. If the second test shows the same, we just need to learn from it and not let it happen again. It’s appears to have been a very innocent mistake. I feel worst for the players involved. At least the rest of the squad gets to go play!

Everyone just chill out. Not all decks are stacked against Clemson. Not all other teams cheat or have an upper hand. Not all other players that choose another school over us got paid to do so. Just sounds childish.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GFY coot***

Dec 25, 2018, 1:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now there's the Christmas spirit***

Dec 25, 2018, 1:40 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: GFY coot***

Dec 25, 2018, 1:41 PM [ in reply to GFY coot*** ]

And the chicken you rode in on.

Re: GFY coot***

Dec 25, 2018, 2:06 PM [ in reply to GFY coot*** ]

Merry Christmas to you too Baltimore.

thank you

Dec 25, 2018, 1:39 PM

It's refreshing to see a mature post on tiger net.

Do you want to join him in being classified as coot troll?

Dec 25, 2018, 1:46 PM

Families stick together until the judge slams down the gavel. Then we are separated by force of the law. Until this situation is resolved these boys are innocent. Due process has not been exhausted to the fullest of the law.

Why in hadies would you assume their guilt?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you want to join him in being classified as coot troll?

Dec 25, 2018, 2:11 PM

I’m not assuming their guilt man. They’ve done nothing really wrong. It’s no ones fault really. Just an unfortunate mistake imo. Probably something in an energy drink they got
From the gas station or something. If anything the team dietitians should have a list of drinks that they have verified have no banned ingredients and tell players to steer clear of anything else. Even that is a reach, but it’s not the players fault.

due process happens in a courtroom.

Dec 25, 2018, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Do you want to join him in being classified as coot troll? ]

there isn't any due process at play here.

Re: I’m trying to imagine what the comments

Dec 25, 2018, 1:42 PM

5 in a row!

Dec 25, 2018, 1:45 PM

They would obviously be cheating. We don't cheat and they do. You know how the SEC is. They all cheat. ;)

Dec 25, 2018, 2:24 PM

Do any of you "rules are rules" Dudley Do-Rights have the capacity for independent analysis and judgment? Or are you just good with whatever teacher says?

Dec 25, 2018, 2:30 PM

If the second test comes back with the same results, I’m fine with it. If it comes back clean, I’d expect them to play. Pretty simple.

Dec 25, 2018, 3:01 PM

If the three players can identify the product we are assuming is contaminated and is the source of the banned substance, would it not be simpler for the NCAA to purchase the item(s) for test purposes?

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2018, 3:15 PM

IF their B Sample comes back positive then that is exactly what will have to happen. They would have to prove that they ingested or used a product that has this ingredient in it. That would only happen after the season is over.

I hope that it comes back Negative so they don't have to go back and prove what supplements or drinks they had or hair care products they used to prove their innocence and remove any stain on their reputations and be able to play again next year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think a negative B sample is their only hope, period.

Dec 25, 2018, 3:24 PM

Dec 25, 2018, 3:21 PM [ in reply to Re: I’m trying to imagine what the comments ]

You and your rational thinking. The answer is no. That would make too much sense.

Dec 25, 2018, 3:22 PM [ in reply to Re: I’m trying to imagine what the comments ]

Makes sense to me Joe! I don't have faith however that anyone at the NCAA has any common sense. One of my daughter-in-law's best friends works there is a reasonably high position and during the North Carolina debacle, she told my D-I-L that the NCAA was scared of UNC. They shouldn't be scared of any school, but treat all of them fairly and the penalties should be proportional.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2018, 3:39 PM

Oh gee, thank you for the sagacious advice. I mean we are just a bunch of drooling Neanderthals on this thread, and we certainly need the advice of someone as cosmopolitan and enlightened as you.And if you believe that, I have some swampland in Florida that would be a lovely place for your summer retreat. The alligators and water moccasins come free.

WRONG, Coot. You are trying to make this sound like some

Dec 25, 2018, 3:51 PM

kind of institutionalized deal. The truth will out, and CLEMSON will be found not to have done anything wrong at all. You can keep hoping, though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic