Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m the least worried about a CFP game ever
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

I’m the least worried about a CFP game ever

Dec 29, 2020, 4:00 PM

Heck I knew what was going to happen in 2016 but was more worried than I am this year.
The way TL played last time in the Super Dome gives me mucho confidence it won’t happen again.
Oh yea ETN will not have 3 bad games in a row there either.
Clemson will flex on Friday and Bama will start thinking will it happen again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m the least worried about a CFP game ever

Dec 29, 2020, 4:18 PM

Dont underestimate an opponent that has this much talent. Nolan Turner missing the first half is huge. Our corners have shown an inability to play the ball at times and we have had games where we missed many tackles. Clemson can score on them but I am concerned about our defense.

No worries. Fields has not been consistent at QB. Most

Dec 29, 2020, 5:35 PM

importantly is that Ohio State's pass defense is ranked 104th in the nation.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 5:42 PM [ in reply to Re: I’m the least worried about a CFP game ever ]

We will be alright, the biggest advantage we have over the CFP field is TL. Players like him go out with a bang and he is getting ready to let it fly.
No way we lose to the Bucknuts, we have way too much for them to stop . We are also in their heads which helps also .

Dec 29, 2020, 8:56 PM [ in reply to Re: I’m the least worried about a CFP game ever ]

effro,

I agree but BV will have one game plan for the 1st half and another for the 2nd. It may actually work to our advantage.

Dec 29, 2020, 4:34 PM

I'm worried for one reason. There is no more tomorrow's if we lose this game.
And we can lose it.
This game is not in the bag, by any imagination.
We play uninspired or as if all we have to do is show up and we win, well, we could be spectators instead of participants in the Championship game.
Six games, or not ,OSU is coming not only to play ,but to win.
They are the team that has nothing to lose, and everything to gain by taking Clemson down.

This game has been in the bag ever since THE CFP put us

Dec 29, 2020, 4:43 PM

against that hind-teet sucking Ohio team that couldn't that couldn't find their way to their own conference championship game with a map if it had not been for downright dirty dealings from the B1G leadership.
Trevor is going to throw at least seven TD passes in the first half and DJ could very well do the same during 2nd half mop-up time.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: This game has been in the bag ever since THE CFP put us

Dec 29, 2020, 5:37 PM

Spot on you must be an expert or something

Re: This game has been in the bag ever since THE CFP put us

Dec 29, 2020, 5:46 PM

I'm worried as well. They have had a lot of bulletin board material, especially from Dabo. They also have that drive to finally win one. I'm afraid they will come out blazing and we do not stop them. The second half should tell the story. Venables knows how to adjust. I'm not sure our offensive play calling has that ability.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 5:49 PM [ in reply to Re: I’m the least worried about a CFP game ever ]

Oh if we just play awful sure we will lose .
Ohio St is nowhere near the team they were last season. We have way too much depth this year and they haven’t played anything near what they will see Fri.

Dec 29, 2020, 5:47 PM

I am. They have great talent. I think we win, but I think it will way tougher than the Notre Dame game.

Dec 29, 2020, 5:50 PM

Nah they can’t stop what we got .
The way Dabo has been talking he knows this also .

Dec 29, 2020, 5:59 PM

I don't think they can stop us. There could be a turnover and what not. I think they can get their offense going too. I think we obviously are going to win, but it will be our toughest game I believe. I don't count the first Notre Dame game because we were missing so much. I think Ohio State will be our biggest test so far, but the 2 best teams are Clemson and Bama.

Dec 30, 2020, 8:41 PM

"You knew what was going to happen"?

So in a game that was literally one with one second left on the clock you were so confident and that was so easily predictable?

You also know ETN won't have 3 bad games in a row? How? Did you know he'd have two? And why is three the limit?

Be careful with confidence like that man.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic