Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm sure that most of the Tiger fans that live
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

I'm sure that most of the Tiger fans that live

Oct 6, 2017, 3:41 PM

in and around Cootlumbia has listen to the sports radio program they have in Cootlumbia from time to time. If you have, you know that they see it as their sports radio show, and if a Clemson fan calls in they feel that we are trespassing on their personal property, and some have actually made that clear that we were. Well here lately I have had to go into the city more than usual the past few weeks for what ever reason, all times of the day. Here of late though, I haven't heard their fans or their radio host mention Clemson even once. That is more than O K with me but, there has been times not so far back that any body that listen to their talking sports would have believed that it was a Clemson channel full of angered Clemson fans bc, the only thing they ever talked about was Clemson faults, and how the Clemson FB program was headed to failure after we lose certain players or coaches. That radio show use to be packed with calls on their call in show with coots calling only to put everything about Clemson down. But now, coots calling has slowed so, that people can get right through. HAVE they excepted that Clemson is on top for the long hall, or do they believe that by not saying nothing about Clemson will make our great success just go away. That radio show feels like a ghost town without anyone talking about how soon it would be over for the Dabo Swinney Clemson show. I think the reason that I haven't heard much about Clemson on their talking sports lately, with Clemson having a 33-2 win/loss record, it don't leave them with many negatives for them to exaggerate in their vision.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm sure that most of the Tiger fans that live

Oct 6, 2017, 3:59 PM

Your reasoning is logical. The icing on this is the butt-hurt we put on the vaunted Ala. (SEC) defense for two straight years... Now, if we had won back to back, the show would be off the air. If we had beaten OK, or OS for the title, not so much.. I just hope we climb back to the top, plant the flag and end coot football for good. Being champions of two power 5 conferences is fun.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nuff said

Oct 6, 2017, 4:02 PM

I live in Lexington and work in Columbia. I pay to listen to XM.

+1 but loardamercy, can we get a bit of white space?***

Oct 6, 2017, 4:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2017, 4:12 PM

Like everything else with these clowns, there radio shows have come and gone. During their 5yr or so hay days, all they talked about was the Realtor (Dabo) coach we have and how he will not last as a coach. He is cheerleader....etc…. The Pastor of Pain was their ring leader for these remarks. They fired Teddy probably because he had more brain cells than the rest of them and was not as critical of Dabo.
They had an AM station with non-stop shows from 6am - 6pm with nothing but coot talk. This was during the Holt-Spurrier years. Then the old HB leaves. Their team sinks with the OHB and the shows disappear.
They only have a 3pm show on the AM station and an early morning show and mid-afternoon show on the FM station (flag ship). Nothing to talk about anymore! It a joke!
This is just a snap shot of their hold existence.

Oct 7, 2017, 11:46 AM

Yep, and when the only leg they have to hump is the mustcan't leg, there is nothing happening with them anymore. If they were to be honest about it, Dabo becoming the Clemson HC, that is what kept their ratings up bc they had someone to beat down. But now, he has shut this cootlumbia trash up. It's hard for them o talk trash about anybody out side, with so much to cry about in their program!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic