Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm glad Joe has Jill
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

I'm glad Joe has Jill

Oct 26, 2020, 9:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj0DRjlfvhw

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm glad Joe has Jill

Oct 26, 2020, 9:34 PM

Wow, you just cannot make this stuff up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 9:44 PM

Why did Jill not smack him and say wake up Joe you idiot?

Oct 26, 2020, 10:12 PM

The guy is incompetent. He can’t handle the easiest of questions. He looks like the crypt keeper.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 10:14 PM

Only thing I can tell you is if I was making statements like that I would get smacked for sure and would deserve it.

Oct 26, 2020, 10:13 PM

https://youtu.be/EM8Rz-0TR4Y

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His competency is a National Security concern

Oct 26, 2020, 10:17 PM

how could he ever respond if we are attacked. How could this man ever give a speech at the G8. I mean think of him on the Podium at a G8 conference. Unreal. If Biden is elected he is our greatest national security concern.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He won’t be running things anyway...

Oct 26, 2020, 10:36 PM

Just think how proud we can be again with Biden as POTUS, Schumer as majority leader, and Nancy as Speaker. And we are the uneducated ones.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what a condemnation of Republican leadership.

Oct 26, 2020, 10:57 PM

to be so objectively bad at your jobs that you end up being replaced and cast aside for Biden, Schumer, and Pelosi? Ouch.

people voting for Biden, Schumer, and Pelosi...

Oct 27, 2020, 12:03 AM

is a condemnation of Republican leadership? Could be a condemnation of half the electorate, I mean if we really want to go in circles.

Having the majority of American people voting that way?

Oct 27, 2020, 12:32 AM

More a straight line than a circle...

I prefer people to just admit they don't like Trump...

Oct 27, 2020, 12:42 AM

instead of pretending that a vote for Biden is an improvement in morality and competence.

I spend lots of time with senior adults. It is pretty obvious when it is an adventure for someone to simple attend the covered dish potluck. There are plenty of couples where one must serve as the babysitter for the other one. It just happens.

I don't like Trump....

Oct 27, 2020, 12:48 AM

and I think a vote for him is an improvement in morality and competence. Not just him, but those around him. Based on all those in Trump's near orbit who have been charged and/or convicted with crimes I feel confident that will be proven true in four years (assuming Biden wins of course).

I think that's why the majority of people are dismissing the leadership they've seen of the Republicans over Trump's four years and why it's very possible we'll see a complete change in leadership in Washington. The American people are more moral and desire competence in their Government than many give them credit for.

Neat story about the potlucks you go to though, thanks for sharing.

lol, I obviously meant a vote for "biden" is an improvement

Oct 27, 2020, 12:50 AM

maybe I should get directions to that potluck ;)

I got what you were saying amigo.....

Oct 27, 2020, 11:22 AM

Basically it's like saying that dying in a house fire is an improvement on dying from a piranha attack.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

again, we just go in circles***

Oct 27, 2020, 12:51 AM [ in reply to I don't like Trump.... ]

Okay.***

Oct 27, 2020, 12:56 AM

Re: Okay.***

Oct 27, 2020, 1:02 AM

Biden doesn't have the energy to even campaign for a full day. If you actually watched these new videos of him and think everything is okay with him, it explains why you admire his morality.

I've seen how both candidates campaign...

Oct 27, 2020, 1:18 AM

and I do have concerns with Biden, but I have much larger concerns surrounding Trump and if you don't then I seriously question how that can be possible. The man is unwell and dangerous.

But here we are going in circles again. It's clear you prefer Trump and think Biden is a limp noodle which for some reason has some sort of morality attached to it (whereas, I would think it's more a question of competence).

Either way, I don't really care to argue this point because the original point I was posting to (before this change in subject matter) was a statement about how the fact that Biden/Schumer/Pelosi being voted into leadership roles is a condemnation on Republican leadership. And I'd even argue that it's pretty clearly saying that Biden/Schumer/Pelosi is a pretty sad leadership trio, making the point of how bad the Republican leadership must have been for the dems to be the preferred group.

But it's late, and I think it's time to end the circle and say we don't agree. :)

Oct 26, 2020, 11:01 PM

https://youtu.be/qG-njDHXZuw

Phake Knews.***

Oct 26, 2020, 11:11 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

seems comparable...

Oct 27, 2020, 12:04 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm glad Joe has Jill ]

maybe

Oct 27, 2020, 8:09 AM

He was speaking to someone named George. The interviewer was George Lopez.

You guys will fall for anything, won't you?

We'll Hiden Biden said "we don't need 4 more years of

Oct 27, 2020, 10:37 AM

George".

Is Lopez running for senate too?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Oct 27, 2020, 10:44 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm glad Joe has Jill ]

Which way did he go George?

So was it a scheduled 4 year interview?

Oct 27, 2020, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm glad Joe has Jill ]

Context is your friend

Joe and Jill went up the hill

Oct 27, 2020, 10:32 AM

each with a buck and a quarter..... ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JILL CAME DOWN WITH TWO-FIDDY!!!

Oct 27, 2020, 10:34 AM

OH THAT @#$@#$ HOARE!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Noice. Glad someone chimed in with the rest. ADC FTW!***

Oct 27, 2020, 11:10 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic