Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mickey mentioned this morning something about an
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Mickey mentioned this morning something about an

Jun 28, 2018, 8:24 AM

Embarrassing video produced our rival, does anyone know what he’s referencing?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mickey mentioned this morning something about an

Jun 28, 2018, 8:37 AM

Probably this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUVv5Z4QCpY

Thanks

Jun 28, 2018, 8:42 AM

Re: Thanks

Jun 28, 2018, 8:47 AM

that wasnt it. it was a video from our locker room after the coot game. certainly not embarrassing

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2018, 8:55 AM

It was very embarrassing for them. We humiliated them to a redolent degree! What a beat down for all to see!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks- I hate to see us humiliate them

Jun 28, 2018, 9:13 AM

I want to see us really humiliate them

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks- I hate to see us humiliate them

Jun 28, 2018, 8:20 PM

You already have, and i expect you will see it many, many more times before we get tired of it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2018, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Thanks ]

coots could not beat possum kingdom or polecat island. spur.com is a joke.

Jun 28, 2018, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Mickey mentioned this morning something about an ]

Yeah, let me find a song with as many cuss words as possible to represent my school! Classy!

Jun 28, 2018, 8:58 AM

I thought the same thing. What a low class "song" choice to represent their program! Says a lot about just how classless they are. I did not notice any highlights of any Clemson games in there. Wonder why that was?

Appropriate, by a few games into the season the fans will

Jun 28, 2018, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Mickey mentioned this morning something about an ]

all be cussin' continuously.

I guess that's what you do when

Jun 28, 2018, 8:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Mickey mentioned this morning something about an ]

you don't have enough highlights to produce something legitimate.

Sad.

Re: I guess that's what you do when

Jun 28, 2018, 8:58 AM

Very sad!

This is a perfect fit for the low life’s who

Jun 28, 2018, 8:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Mickey mentioned this morning something about an ]

Attend games at Williams Brice 7 Saturday’s a year.

Jun 28, 2018, 8:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Mickey mentioned this morning something about an ]

Looks like targeting to me...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank goodness for La. Tech & Vandy or that would have

Jun 28, 2018, 8:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Mickey mentioned this morning something about an ]

been a really short film.

Re: Thank goodness for La. Tech & Vandy or that would have

Jun 28, 2018, 9:38 AM

CarolinaGrad, who recently got a promotion, has not commented on this. I'm sure there is a perfectly good explanation for this pitiful video.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2018, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Mickey mentioned this morning something about an ]

Where are all the highlight clips from their Clemson games?

NSFW - wow***

Jun 28, 2018, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Mickey mentioned this morning something about an ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Jun 28, 2018, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Mickey mentioned this morning something about an ]

This video is awesome. Pumps me up and gives me chills. How you could say otherwise is beyond me lol.

Jun 28, 2018, 10:40 AM

How about this video. It is awesomerhttps://twitter.com/fiftysix2seven/status/934827070328332288?s=12

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2018, 11:22 AM

That video is just blasphemy!!!

Jun 28, 2018, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Mickey mentioned this morning something about an ]

You are one sad little man.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2018, 2:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Mickey mentioned this morning something about an ]

Why are you on every single post on this board? It's seriously being in a room and everyone doesn't like you or anything you stand for. You constantly complain that there are "internet bullies" on this site. Or...OR....you are on your rivals board and we don't want you here. So have a great day but get off our board sir.

Jun 29, 2018, 7:56 AM

He's part of antifa the resistance movement. For the ones of you (TIGERS) that tu this #### roach please examine your motives! Never give your enemy quarter it will always come back to haunt you!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

half of those clips came from the Wofford game***

Jun 28, 2018, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Mickey mentioned this morning something about an ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Illegal Motion in the Hand Stands.

Jun 28, 2018, 10:21 AM

And a Humpin’ in the Parking Lot.

There’s a ton of ‘em.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m confused

Jun 28, 2018, 10:24 AM

Is that see me fall OR see me fail?

Re: I’m confused

Jun 28, 2018, 11:07 AM

For the life of me I cannot understand how the university underwrote and released that video. If I were the president of USC or if I was on the board of trustees I would demand an investigation to determine the facts. Then when all of the facts were learned I would fire every employee who had a hand in creating it or approving it. That would include the head FB coach and AD. The language used in the rap music is God-Awful and should never be used in a media release that is supposed to represent a college or university.
I have never had much use for that armpit named USC, but I did think they were above this. Can anybody on this site imagine Clemson football producing this video? If it did produce such an atrocity, can you imagine the fallout from the Board of Trustees and the administration, not to mention the alumni and fans? As an alumnus of C.U. I would be totally embarrassed. If their fans, alumni, and administration is not mortified about this, it speaks volumes.

Jun 28, 2018, 11:23 AM

Hey, whoever you are,

That is NOT an official University released video. That is a highlight mashup video put together by some youtube fan. In no way would you see something like that released by our athletic department. Most of if not all videos we release just have background music with no lyrics.

Jun 28, 2018, 1:03 PM

Hey, whoever you are,

That is NOT an official University released video. That is a highlight mashup video put together by some youtube fan. In no way would you see something like that released by our athletic department. Most of if not all videos we release just have background music with no lyrics.

You may be correct about it not being a university released video. However, it uses the term "spurs up" which you would think that USC has copyrighted. It also displays the USC gamecock logo which I am sure is trade marked. It also shows players and coaches w/o permission and uses video that belongs to USC. So if USC does not approve of it it would be easy for the university to require its lawyer to contact the producer and demand a cease and desist order and/or damages. If the university doesnt do that, then, I think it approves the video.

Jun 28, 2018, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Re: I’m confused ]

Well they did have many of their student body throwing batteries and water bottles at our players last year and of course Dabo gets penalized for it, imagine that. Many of those throwing things were videoed and the administration didn't do a thing to them. So why does this surprise anyone on here. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2018, 4:55 PM

A video of our team mimicking sandstorm in their locker room after we stomped them was posted a while ago.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic