Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m calling it now, Swoffie cancels ACC Champ game and gives it to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

I’m calling it now, Swoffie cancels ACC Champ game and gives it to

Nov 8, 2020, 11:41 AM

ND leaving us out of playoffs

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m calling it now, Swoffie cancels ACC Champ game and gives it to

Nov 8, 2020, 11:45 AM

He is an idiot for throwing out divisions and making ND eligible for the championship for just one season of football. ACC looks so desperate. SEC and Big 10 would have never done that.

Re: I’m calling it now, Swoffie cancels ACC Champ game and gives it to

Nov 8, 2020, 4:51 PM

grrowl said:

He is an idiot for throwing out divisions and making ND eligible for the championship for just one season of football. ACC looks so desperate. SEC and Big 10 would have never done that.

I like this format way better than the division format, which had stupidly arbitrary divisions and almost always failed to produce a *real* ACC championship game between the two best teams in the conference. I hope the ACC keeps this format and keeps Notre Dame as a full football member forever.

Win out and we should go anyway***

Nov 8, 2020, 11:47 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Win out and we should go anyway***

Nov 8, 2020, 11:55 AM

I really hate the way the commissioner arranged for the. ACC to have a full schedule. Don’t you think it would have been better to be like the iother conferences who are only playing six or dight games? Some of you fans look for things to complain about. Nothing wrong with the leadership in the ACC.

Nov 8, 2020, 12:34 PM

They could have stuck with the divisions and played 10 conference games plus one non conference and gave Notre Dame games with the plus one. They didn't have to throw everything they know out. SEC kept divisions and added conference games. I just don't think you all of a sudden make someone eligible for the championship when they haven't been a member and playing under conference rules leading up to that year. Just my opinion.

Notre Dame will never join in football after this year. Their donors like their national schedule too much.

Nov 8, 2020, 1:21 PM

This would have been the perfect year to stick it to them. We should have left them out and forced them to fill out a schedule of bread crumbs after every conference went conference only.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic