Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m a -47 points on Eleven Warriors. I guess I’m not well liked these days
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

I’m a -47 points on Eleven Warriors. I guess I’m not well liked these days

Jan 2, 2020, 11:42 PM

Oh well...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m a -47 points on Eleven Warriors. I guess I’m not well liked these days

Jan 2, 2020, 11:48 PM

An example of my exchanges with these turds

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2020, 9:46 AM

What kind of person takes the time to set up an account on an opponents message board in order to rub it in their face? You should be embarrassed - be better than that.

We make fun of the people from SCAR, OSU, LSU, Louisville, Etc who post on this board. We should hold ourselves as a fan base to higher standards than those programs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude, show some class and leave those guys alone.

Jan 3, 2020, 12:21 AM

If Clemson had lost the same way there would still be a lot of anger on this board. When a team loses a close game its fans look for all kinds of reason why and the officials are an easy target. We’ve won 29 in a row and we could have easily lost 4 of them (Ohio State ‘19, UNC ‘19, Syracuse ‘18, & Texas A&M ‘18), so be humble and enjoy the success because it could end at anytime.

Re: Dude, show some class and leave those guys alone.

Jan 3, 2020, 2:41 AM

We barely lost to Bama in the 2015 Championship after leading in the 4th quarter.
No excuses.
We sucked it up and came back the next year to beat them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Dude, show some class and leave those guys alone.

Jan 3, 2020, 2:58 AM

Exactly, I would never go on some other teams fans message board, my lone exception was that jerk off BAMA fan poisoned the trees at Toomer's Corner, so I could find out where to donate & find links & stories I could share on Twitter & Facebook to help raise donations & awareness. Even though I am not a Auburn fan, I felt helping them out was the right thing to do.

If I get a login over there can I thumb you down some more

Jan 3, 2020, 3:20 AM

I don't like trolls

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My Friend, I have to agree with our fellow TNetters: I just

Jan 3, 2020, 5:39 AM

wouldn't adopt a rub-it-in attitude toward the Buckeyes or anyone else for that matter.

Despite some of their opinions we have to acknowledge that Ohio State has long been one of the bluebloods of college football with a rich tradition, including a long list of famous athletes. We may be aggravated about the complaining, but that's coming from only a small part of their fan base...a fan base certainly far more extensive than ours.

I'm tired of the complaining, too, and believe some are carrying it too far. But I'm still not going to pour more salt into the wounds. The game is over. We won; they lost. It's in the history books.

Have a great day. We need you to get gung ho and direct your efforts toward New Orleans!

GO TIGERRRRRRRRRRS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2020, 5:40 AM

Why are you even going over there? Act like you've been there. Win with class, lose with class.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, he registered on Dec 9...

Jan 3, 2020, 9:58 AM

...more than two weeks before the game. I assume to discuss the upcoming game. Not like he registeredd after the game just to rub it in. Not sure what transpired but if he behaved then I don't have a problem with it. Some of y'all just jump all over an opponent fan that comes here even though it's not warranted. Don't be thinned skinned like O4O State fans just for coming over here.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jeebus dood grow up***

Jan 3, 2020, 10:11 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's the refs' fault.***

Jan 3, 2020, 10:12 AM

Re: It's the refs' fault.***

Jan 3, 2020, 1:02 PM

I see this site saying it's the refs fault more than an OSU site.

Deer CU1509....

Jan 3, 2020, 1:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

-47?

Jan 3, 2020, 2:43 PM

That’s like a round of golf score for Kim Jong-il before he got all dead and stuff.

~JKB

Jan 3, 2020, 3:24 PM

I don't even go on coot boards and rub in the 6 win streak. I have no desire to rub it in as they are pretty pathetic. Now that CLEMSON is king of the hill in college football, it's just not right to continue telling these other schools how we own them. It just does not make sense to do that any longer.

This is a list of streaks since 2008 (I have just listed this year here):
Team 2019 In a row
Wake 1 11
BC 1 9
NCSU 1 8
Louisville 1 6
SC 1 6
Va Tech 5
GT 1 5
FSU 1 5
Auburn 4
SC State 4