Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'll tell you what, watching..........E........SPN3 is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,174

I'll tell you what, watching..........E........SPN3 is

Jun 3, 2017, 2:34 PM

......................to do...i...ff...you......what. is going....................Agreed?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disagree... my experience with ESPN3 is superb

Jun 3, 2017, 2:47 PM

I'd look to the quality of your ISP (Internet Service Provider) or streaming device.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Same here. I use it on Chromecast and it works great***

Jun 3, 2017, 3:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I beg to differ

Jun 3, 2017, 5:42 PM [ in reply to Disagree... my experience with ESPN3 is superb ]

I stream everything. Movies, tv shows, ESPN during football season. Never have a problem as I have my TV hooked up via Ethernet. ESPN3 is the only thing that pauses 5 to 10 minutes at a time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

I beg to differ

Jun 3, 2017, 5:42 PM [ in reply to Disagree... my experience with ESPN3 is superb ]

I stream everything. Movies, tv shows, ESPN during football season. Never have a problem as I have my TV hooked up via Ethernet. ESPN3 is the only thing that pauses 5 to 10 minutes at a time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: Disagree... my experience with ESPN3 is superb

Jun 3, 2017, 8:33 PM [ in reply to Disagree... my experience with ESPN3 is superb ]

It is definitely espn. I have a 65 MB connection. Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, and YouTube all stream with no problem. I even steam 4k on Netflix while my wife is streaming Hulu. As soon as bring up espn3. It starts freezing every minute of so.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll tell you what, watching..........E........SPN3 is

Jun 3, 2017, 3:00 PM

We use Apple TV with AT&T Uverse and very rarely ever have an issue.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2017, 3:09 PM

Well, I have Northland Cable and Internet and it freezes on me. Missed two batters last night and finally logged out and restarted to get it to work again

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2017, 3:14 PM

Would be nice if we had a bigger sec team in your regional, we'd get all kinda espn airtime

Jun 3, 2017, 3:18 PM

Except for it getting blurry every now and then I have no problems with it

Jun 3, 2017, 3:22 PM

I get around 55 Mbps in my house through Comporium. I've got a Roku and have never really had an issue with ESPN3 but last night was brutal. Almost unwatchable.

Been watching Bassmasters Elite..live. It is hanging up a

Jun 3, 2017, 3:34 PM

lot today....

Jun 3, 2017, 4:29 PM

Game is on ESPNU at 7

Jun 3, 2017, 4:39 PM

It has SUCKED for months now. Not only does it freeze frequently, it is blurry most other times. I have 60 MPS internet, and a 2K monitor using an i5 CPU - so it should not have any issues. It just sucks IMO. I usually have to just quit watching as it causes me way too much stress. I can't stand things that don't work even after you complain to those that should fix it. Their support staff sucks too. Maybe ESPN just plain sucks. At least it's trending that way IMO.

I will be upgrading to 100 MPS Monday, so we will see how that does.

Jun 3, 2017, 5:13 PM

I have a roku as well that i usually use to watch certain thing on espn3. Been doing it for a couple of years with no problem. Past football season worked good. Then i think espn change some things becase since college baseball season has started every game i try to watch it freeze so much that i just give up watching it as well.

Jun 3, 2017, 5:38 PM

I watched on the "Fire stick" ...no problems.

Go Tigers!! Beat Vandy!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2017, 7:47 PM [ in reply to Re: I'll tell you what, watching..........E........SPN3 is ]

that probably will not help much. As I have posted before, it is your ip provider that needs to upgrade. Everything slows down when thousands of people are using the same ip at the same time. And right now is a high usage time for the internet

Only thing that would have to do with espn is the number of people logged on at the same time watching the game.

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,174
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic