Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who thinks this Maxwell chick ( Epstein girlfriend) has a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 752

Who thinks this Maxwell chick ( Epstein girlfriend) has a

Jul 3, 2020, 5:16 PM

kill switch on all the evidence of who’s involved in case she “hangs” herself in prison? This will probably just all go magically away soon.

By kill switch, I mean evidence that only surfaces after her death. Those that know this just ignore.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clinton will just say she is lying

Jul 3, 2020, 5:19 PM

So will Trump

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clinton will just say she is lying

Jul 3, 2020, 5:24 PM

Re: Who thinks this Maxwell chick ( Epstein girlfriend) has a

Jul 3, 2020, 5:36 PM

DONG?

Based on the pictures I’ve seen one thing she doesn’t have

Jul 3, 2020, 6:10 PM

is a bra.

I'll say this...

Jul 3, 2020, 6:22 PM

Anyone who doesn't understand both the Clintons and Trump are caught up in this is a partisan idiot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

For real. And here's why Eric is Trump's least favorite kid.

Jul 3, 2020, 6:31 PM

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/eric-trump-ghislaine-maxwell_n_5efe9858c5b612083c5992da

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For real. And here's why Eric is Trump's least favorite kid.

Jul 3, 2020, 7:59 PM

Both Clintons? I know Bill, but who is the other?

Jul 3, 2020, 7:47 PM [ in reply to I'll say this... ]

Roger?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Billary's babes...?***

Jul 4, 2020, 6:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll say this...

Jul 4, 2020, 4:53 PM [ in reply to I'll say this... ]

It would be high irony if the same pedophile socialite ended up bringing down the two most dishonest presidents of our lifetime.

I actually think it's distinctly possible. Maxwell's dad was "Mega Group", one of that shadowy group of mostly Jewish billionaire influence brokers whose members included everybody from Wall Street icon Leslie Wexner to gangster Meyer Lanski. Ghislaine Maxwell had the family name and the pedigree but not nearly enough money; her dad was found dead by drowning but she's always insisted that he was murdered, and there's no doubt that Maxwell became a prominent influence peddler in her own right. Jeffrey Epstein in turn had money and an almost Rain Man-like financial acumen but no family and no contacts; Ghislaine Maxwell provided those and in turn Epstein kept her in the lifestyle to which she was accustomed. She was both his procurer and his expediter...and she definitely knows where all the bodies are buried and where the skeletons are in all the closets.

If anybody can throw those closet doors open for all the world to see, it's Ghislaine Maxwell...and there's very little doubt the prosecutors are going to attempt to pressure her into doing just that. My own opinion is that using underage girls to compromise prominent figures and then probably trading or selling that leverage was very much in her wheelhouse; there's a laundry list of very powerful guys who are probably sweating bullets right now.

She's probably a bigger "suicide" risk than even Jeffrey Epstein was. It'll be fascinating to see what develops here.

the deals are being worked now***

Jul 3, 2020, 8:26 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Replies: 11
| visibility 752
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic