Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No fan of the score spread but were U disappointed Tigers didn’t meet or beat it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1,819

No fan of the score spread but were U disappointed Tigers didn’t meet or beat it

Sep 14, 2020, 9:03 PM

vs Wake. I was, disappointed a little but realize we played 78 of the 80 players taken and those 2 were injured.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should be used to it by now, Billy. Dabo doesn't do

Sep 14, 2020, 9:34 PM

stats, he does snaps, getting as much experience he can to gain as much depth as he can. And this year is ESPECIALLY important since Covid can take a whole passel of players out in one fell swoop.

He's in it for the long haul, and hopefully another really big, shiny trophy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You should be used to it by now, Billy. Dabo doesn't do

Sep 15, 2020, 12:00 AM

Its even more important this year as we could lose like 14 players by association in the 2 days before a game. I dont see Dabo pulling a VT and just going with what we have.

Re: Not a fan of the score spread but were you disappointed Tigers didn’t meet or beat it vs Wake?

Sep 14, 2020, 9:43 PM

I like to see us cover for our fans that bet on Clemson but no, not a big deal for me as long as we play well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No fan of the score spread but were U disappointed Tigers didn’t meet or beat it

Sep 14, 2020, 9:50 PM

It will also hurt any Tiger's chances of ever winning the Heisman... no Clemson player will have gaudy enough numbers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No fan of the score spread but were U disappointed Tigers didn’t meet or beat it

Sep 14, 2020, 9:52 PM

I could care less because Dabo and staff are using game time wisely. BTW, I don’t bet on Clemson (though they are rarely on parlay cards due to said spread). Not because I’m not confident, I’m just a little superstitious that way.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2020, 10:58 PM

Disappointed you would ask this question.

I'll never be disappointed in a 24 point margin of Winnage!

Sep 14, 2020, 11:06 PM

Those who are just like to P I S S and moan.

Re: I'll never be disappointed in a 24 point margin of Winnage!

Sep 14, 2020, 11:53 PM

No. Team Building is more important than point spread.

Not disappointed at all. I was amazed at the play of Miles

Sep 14, 2020, 11:56 PM

Murphy though. He looks like a junior out there already

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2020, 12:29 AM

As long as we have 1 more point when the scoreboard reads 00:00 I could care less about the spread.Of course having just one more point isn't good for my thinning grey hair,or my voice.

Game experience for backups far outweighs the spread

Sep 15, 2020, 6:51 AM

in my opinion.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

I was disappointed...

Sep 15, 2020, 8:12 AM

the back-ups didn't do a better job of moving the ball and stopping Wake.

Just ask and Dabo and he will tell you that he couldn't care any less about a point spread. He's more concerned about building experienced depth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

In hind sight I wish the score was lower

Sep 15, 2020, 8:21 AM

I now think dabo should have pulled trevor sooner. Seems the alphabet QBs need more work.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

TL ain't gonna win the Heisman....

Sep 15, 2020, 9:13 AM

playing just two quarters each week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

He will supposedly Be the 1st pick either way.

Sep 15, 2020, 11:08 AM

Shouldn't be an issue unless he really wants to be in those Dr pepper commercials.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

lightbulbbetting.com***

Sep 15, 2020, 9:04 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope.***

Sep 15, 2020, 11:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Sep 15, 2020, 11:34 AM

Score spread makes no difference to me. IMO you can tell how the players played and that is plenty for me. Good luck and bad luck can happen and that can change numbers. But not performance

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1,819
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic