Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Poll for the lurking Ocryio Bucknuts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,550

Poll for the lurking Ocryio Bucknuts

Dec 26, 2020, 11:31 AM

This is for science.

After an Ohio State loss we are like:    [Results]

It’s ok. We aren’t pussies. We lost and we just move on.
We lose our minds blame the refs and whine for an entire year.
We slit our wrists because we are total losers and our entire sense of well-being is tied to the success of the poisonous nut football team.
We take off all our “O” gear and face paint and just walk over to the nearest Myrtle Beach or Hilton Head bar closest to our house and get stinking drunk.
2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Poll for the lurking Ocryio Bucknuts

Dec 26, 2020, 11:34 AM

Tnets needs to get with the time and allow mobile users to participate. Who has time to sit at a computer all day?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2020, 11:36 AM

You can’t just click on the check mark?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 26, 2020, 11:43 AM

I can’t, maybe if someone knows they would be willing to share but on the mobile it doesn’t show anything including results

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you tablet much?***

Dec 26, 2020, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Poll for the lurking Ocryio Bucknuts ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They would NEVER do #4. They would still be wearing that

Dec 26, 2020, 12:12 PM

stuff when the bar crew scrapes them up off the floor at the end of the night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They would NEVER do #4. They would still be wearing that

Dec 26, 2020, 12:35 PM

In Miami we accidentally stayed at the team hotel (Diplomat). Ohio State gear everywhere everyday. Morning after the game, nada. They are pathetic.

I'll be in north myrtle this week

Dec 26, 2020, 12:47 PM

and in my experience buck-nuts really only appear in the spring/summer. november-march is more the goombas of NY/NJ

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Re: I'll be in north myrtle this week

Dec 26, 2020, 12:51 PM

and in my experience buck-nuts really only appear in the spring/summer. november-march is more the goombas of NY/NJ

this year there was more yanks down there later into the year than usual.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,550
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic