Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Tigers overcome cold, injuries and Tech gameplan to punch ticket to Charlotte
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,136

TNET: Tigers overcome cold, injuries and Tech gameplan to punch ticket to Charlotte

Dec 6, 2020, 12:56 AM

Tigers overcome cold, injuries and Tech gameplan to punch ticket to Charlotte

A cold, windy night at Worsham Field at Virginia Tech had plenty of challenges, from the weather to the injury list to the Hokie game plan. No. 3 Clemson persevered, however, overcoming the elements and the injuries to post a 45-10 victory over the Hokies and punch their ticket to Charlotte for the ACC Championship Game.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If your game plan results in a 45-10 drubbing, is it worth mentioning?***

Dec 6, 2020, 2:16 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: If your game plan results in a 45-10 drubbing, is it worth mentioning?***

Dec 6, 2020, 8:34 AM

I saw Skalski in the game in the first series. So technically they did not hold him out of the whole game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good for you***

Dec 6, 2020, 8:44 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: If your game plan results in a 45-10 drubbing, is it worth mentioning?***

Dec 6, 2020, 9:44 AM [ in reply to If your game plan results in a 45-10 drubbing, is it worth mentioning?*** ]

Drubbing on the final score only... This game hung in the balance late 3rd quarter. We got a really lucky scoop and score for a 14 PT swing. We were very fortunate both their qbs were hurt.

I felt this game all week was going to be a nailbiter. They had 2 weeks to scheme against us. Thank God Dabo realized it too. Va tech had a good gameplan against us and what looked like "healthy as we've been since season opener" nosedived quick. Between injuries, and a subpar night by Trevor Just blessed this games behind us.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,136
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic