Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you were a Syracuse fan, and your biggest victory in your lifetime was behind you,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,212

If you were a Syracuse fan, and your biggest victory in your lifetime was behind you,

Sep 25, 2018, 3:22 PM

Would you just quit and be a professional sports fan? Or are there not any real Syracuse fans anyways?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you were a Syracuse fan, and your biggest victory in your lifetime was behind you,

Sep 25, 2018, 3:24 PM

They have some basketball fans that sometimes show up at football games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you were a Syracuse fan, and your biggest victory in your lifetime was behind you,

Sep 25, 2018, 6:42 PM

Doesn't Syracuse play football games inside their basketball arena? Hence the real reason basketball fans keep showing up to their football games.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 3:28 PM

99% of tigernet are good people with good takes. 1% are d-bags. Survey says....

I assure you I’m a fine southern gentleman. I apologize

Sep 25, 2018, 3:41 PM

If I offended you with my poast. I didn’t realize there were Syracuse fans. And if I ever came across such a mythical creature I didn’t think it would be on the tigernet message bored. I apologize if you have a low tolerance for things such as pain, jokes, and the like.

I think your estimate is a little high ..............

Sep 25, 2018, 3:49 PM [ in reply to Re: If you were a Syracuse fan, and your biggest victory in your lifetime was behind you, ]

you can't be referencing this board ;)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

I was wondering if he had them reversed.***

Sep 25, 2018, 3:50 PM

You're maff is waaaaaay oph.

Sep 25, 2018, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Re: If you were a Syracuse fan, and your biggest victory in your lifetime was behind you, ]

We have weigh moar deauxschbaggs than that.
Thank You Very Much!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

^^^gets it***

Sep 25, 2018, 4:27 PM

Sep 25, 2018, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Re: If you were a Syracuse fan, and your biggest victory in your lifetime was behind you, ]

^^^^Found Juan

Sep 25, 2018, 5:35 PM

Got it. Took me awhile to get the schtick. Say something patently outrageous and reel in opponent fans who get angry. Haha. All in good fun

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,212
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic