Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
REALLY what Clemson University & Tiger Football are about!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

REALLY what Clemson University & Tiger Football are about!!!

Dec 11, 2020, 9:19 AM

In this crazy Covid-infested 2020, we are shown what our true colors really are.

This month we have seen both the Disney film about Ray Ray McElrathbey and his little brother and the bestowing of the Disney Spirit award to Darien Rencher. Although both of these "touched" the Tiger football program, they're not totally about the program itself. They're more about the tremendous people within the Tiger football program itself. What I take away from these two situations is that our university and our football program and its people are the kinds of individuals that we should be proud of.

Call me an old softie, but I am touched when I think about both of these situations. Sure they're "feel good" stories, but it's amazing to me that both of them center around a university, a football program, and the players and coaches that seem to be unlike almost all others in our country.

If Covid teaches us anything, it should be that we should not take anything or anyone for granted. In our family and within our circle of friends, we should make sure that we reach out to them, that we let them know how important each one is to us, and that we change this NEGATIVE world we're living in into a POSITIVE one. Both Ray Ray and Darien are examples to us of how Clemson University has made them better. No doubt, it made us better, too. We should find ways to make our little corner of the world a better place, too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you stand next to a dumpster fire you might get that

Dec 11, 2020, 9:43 AM

same warm and fuzzy feeling. IDK, ask a gamecock.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: If you stand next to a dumpster fire you might get that

Dec 11, 2020, 10:43 AM

If Debo stays another 10-15 years , wonder if Clemson will be viewed like Notre Dame was in a 100 years?

Re: If you stand next to a dumpster fire you might get that

Dec 11, 2020, 10:44 AM

Dabo, sorry

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic