Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Message removed by Author
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Jan 10, 2019, 7:34 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you have WatchESPN access check out this reddit post

Jan 10, 2019, 8:46 PM

Have you gotten this to work? I've followed those instructions before and it never works...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2019, 12:43 PM

Have you gotten this to work? I've followed those instructions before and it never works...

I’ve already got 10 of the streams. But those instructions didn’t work perfectly.

Download stream link not livestream.
In chrome or Firefox inspect the element and on the network tab filter for .m3u8 (I only used the partial .m3). The correct link should start with e.m3u8 I think. Right click that and copy the link.
Paste into notepad and add double brackets around each & in the link so it looks like this “&”. There should be about ten of them.
Copy that fixed link and open windows power shell and type “streamlink (paste the fixed url) best -o filename.mp4”

You will have to redo the process to get the new link for each stream that you want. And the strwam links change daily I got all 10 in one day but only downloaded 8 of them. The remaining two had to be redone the next day cuz the links didn’t work anymore.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2019, 1:05 PM

I’ve already got 10 of the streams. But those instructions didn’t work perfectly.

Download stream link not livestream.
In chrome or Firefox inspect the element and on the network tab filter for .m3u8 (I only used the partial .m3). The correct link should start with e.m3u8 I think. Right click that and copy the link.
Paste into notepad and add double brackets around each & in the link so it looks like this “&”. There should be about ten of them.
Copy that fixed link and open windows power shell and type “streamlink (paste the fixed url) best -o filename.mp4”

You will have to redo the process to get the new link for each stream that you want. And the strwam links change daily I got all 10 in one day but only downloaded 8 of them. The remaining two had to be redone the next day cuz the links didn’t work anymore.

And FYI the final files were anywhere between 3-4gb. Took between 12-25 minutes to download at about 3mbps.

Jan 19, 2019, 1:19 PM

JD404® and kuraitengai Thanks for the instructions. I was able to get the download portion of this working - downloaded the 720p game files but every one of the resulting files has timestamp issues or some other kind of error that results in the file listing incorrect timing making playback a problem.

For example, I get the complete mp4 file but when I inspect it with MediaInfo it indicates that the file is only 1hour 30 minutes long instead of 3+ hours. When I play the file in VLC or Zoom player it also shows the file only being 1hour 30 min long but if I manually move the slider in the media player to the end of the file it has the complete game but time stops counting at the 1hour 30 minute mark. You can't really jump around in the file with the media player because the timing is whacked. I tried remuxing the files in MKVmerge and tsMuxer and it seems to fix the overall time issue to the correct length but the resulting file audio is out of sync. In the original reddit posting it seems the OP had similar issues...

Are you guys seeing these errors? Is there some post processing or some software that you put the files through to correct these timing errors?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had that issue with a few of the videos but mostly not

Jan 19, 2019, 1:28 PM

They came out 100% fine after being uploaded to YT, though, so there must be a relatively easy "fix".

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2019, 12:41 PM

cool, thanks, i'll give this a shot this weekend.

Jan 11, 2019, 1:39 PM

Another option is to buy the championship games on Amazon. I think they also have the semis.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000DZZGKG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N0RPICI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MLB1CVR/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic