Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Great, now College Football Live is all about kneeling.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Great, now College Football Live is all about kneeling.

Sep 26, 2017, 6:35 PM

And of course they are advocating that it SHOULD spill over into college athletics. ESPNSMBC!!

My spots refuge is being ruined by nitwits.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

there must be an Emmy award for tone-deafness

Sep 26, 2017, 6:39 PM

amongst the national networks and media.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: there must be an Emmy award for tone-deafness

Sep 26, 2017, 6:57 PM

They simply do not care about the American, don't get offended, I won't be offended if any kneel, most of these kids don't understand. What worries me the most is if our biggest worry switches from if Clemson wins next week to if the Chinese invasion makes it beyond Nevada and the US military is losing ground. Then we better lock arms for real because life just became live tv

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad I don't pay for that chit.***

Sep 26, 2017, 6:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Exactly what i was thinking...

Sep 26, 2017, 6:55 PM

You cant escape this nonsense no matter how hard you try. For those of us who despise politics, sports should be a decent refuge. Yet you cant watch any football lately without having it shoved down your throat by the PC set who insist on the importance of the nonsense. Ive never wanted more to tell someone just ShutTheFUp and play ball or just ShutTheFUp and stop tweeting . Just give me my football free of all this bs please.

Message was edited by: tigerpathmd®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

funny, you can't come on this board without alt right politics being shoved down your throat***

Sep 26, 2017, 7:00 PM

Re: funny, you can't come on this board without alt right politics being shoved down your throat***

Sep 26, 2017, 7:12 PM

dude i didn't say a #### thing advocating alt-right politics

Anything t5hat isn't pseudo-communist pizzez off TigerQueen.***

Sep 26, 2017, 7:13 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Anything that isn't pro putin gets your panties in a wad***

Sep 26, 2017, 7:16 PM

I didn't state you, I was talking in general...

Sep 26, 2017, 7:15 PM [ in reply to Re: funny, you can't come on this board without alt right politics being shoved down your throat*** ]

and in reference to the people on this board complaining about it yet they bring up politics all the time on here. Not referring to you

Re: funny, you can't come on this board without alt right politics being shoved down your throat***

Sep 26, 2017, 9:13 PM [ in reply to Re: funny, you can't come on this board without alt right politics being shoved down your throat*** ]

Tiger king is just triggered because that’s what lefties do. You don’t have to make a direct statement, you just have to not exactly agree with them and they go on the offensive and start attacking.

If people can’t understand that these overpaid morons in the nfl are disrespecting the Flag and Vets of the greatest country in the world and certainly the only one that affords these low iq Neanderthals to be paid millions to catch a freaking ball, then they need to go have heir head examined.

What other profession do you get paid millions to play a game all the while you’re totally allowed to act like a fool, be above the law, and protest while on the clock?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, yes, we ALL know you like other things shoved down your

Sep 26, 2017, 7:33 PM [ in reply to funny, you can't come on this board without alt right politics being shoved down your throat*** ]

throat.

No need to whine.

Sep 27, 2017, 8:18 AM [ in reply to funny, you can't come on this board without alt right politics being shoved down your throat*** ]

You need to be banned. Seriously. You’re nothing but a trouble maker calling for coaches to be fired on the main board and completely making #### up over here.

If you don't like it here is a simple solution: stop watching it***

Sep 26, 2017, 6:58 PM

Re: If you don't like it here is a simple solution: stop watching it***

Sep 26, 2017, 7:03 PM

You are exactly right. If you dont like it here they have football in Canada. Go play there

that made no sense, calm down before you type..

Sep 26, 2017, 7:18 PM

So it can be coherent

When would you kneel? During your fight song?

Sep 26, 2017, 6:59 PM

Because college teams come out after the anthem.

And NFL teams didn't until 2009, when the dept of defense paid the NFL

Sep 26, 2017, 7:12 PM

https://lawnewz.com/high-profile/heres-what-should-really-outrage-you-about-the-nfl-the-national-anthem/

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/nation/2015/11/06/Department-of-Defense-paid-53-million-to-pro-sports-for-military-tributes-report-says/stories/201511060140

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2015/11/04/report-at-least-50-teams-were-paid-by-department-of-defense-for-patriotic-displays/?utm_term=.8463d13498ad

So if you don't like the kneeling then blame that department of defense for politicizing the NFL

1985 Chicago Bears

Sep 26, 2017, 7:19 PM

Chicago Bears players stand for the National Anthem before the game against the Dallas Cowboys at Texas Stadium on November 17, 1985 in Irving, Texas. The Bears defeated the Cowboys 44-0.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

It wasn't done on a regular basis until 2009, when the NFL...

Sep 26, 2017, 7:23 PM

started to require teams to come out after getting paid by the department of defense

For something that wasn't "regular" it's shockingly easy

Sep 26, 2017, 7:30 PM

to find plenty of photos. I read your referenced articles, but I think it was more common than the articles claim.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

At home beside my bed right after I spend some time...

Sep 26, 2017, 7:17 PM [ in reply to When would you kneel? During your fight song? ]

reading the Bible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should read the verse that states "be kind to strangers...

Sep 26, 2017, 7:29 PM

because we were once strangers in the land of Egypt" or the Good Samaritan story. Take those to heart and maybe you won't have so much animosity towards people that are different from you.

Re: You should read the verse that states "be kind to strangers...

Sep 27, 2017, 8:21 AM

He’s one of the kindest posters on here. In fact I don’t think I’ve ever seen him say something rude or hateful to another poster you piece of trash.

Out of curiosity,

Sep 26, 2017, 7:40 PM

In your opinion, did Muhammad Ali ruin the sport of boxing?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sad, because only slaves kneel.

Sep 26, 2017, 7:43 PM

Free men stand.

“Let them bow knee to nothing but their creator.” -- Patrick Ronayne Cleburne to his mother about his brothers

Those dudes in the hats were slaves?***

Sep 27, 2017, 8:51 AM

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic