Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you are a Heisman voter who already voted for Trask
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

If you are a Heisman voter who already voted for Trask

Dec 30, 2020, 8:42 PM

You have to feel like the biggest dummy in the world right now

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you are a Heisman voter who already voted for Trask

Dec 30, 2020, 8:49 PM

Are you people really this dumb? I keep seeing people like you posting about voters for the Heisman. The Heisman has already been voted on. They’ve already announced the top 10 vote getters and the four finalist. It’s a regular season award. The voting has already been done!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 9:02 PM

Are you people really this dumb? I keep seeing people like you posting about voters for the Heisman. The Heisman has already been voted on. They’ve already announced the top 10 vote getters and the four finalist. It’s a regular season award. The voting has already been done!

Hence the word.....already....c'mon man

Dec 30, 2020, 9:06 PM

I don’t think it’s as much being dumb as it is being politics. SEC homers vote for SEC players whether they’re the best or not. Do you think anyone vaguely connected to the Gamecocks would vote for Trevor?

I think that is why the OP used past tense in his post.

Dec 30, 2020, 10:47 PM [ in reply to Re: If you are a Heisman voter who already voted for Trask ]

I agree with his statement. If you voted for Trask, you have to feel a little embarrassed for your vote, no?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 10:53 PM [ in reply to Re: If you are a Heisman voter who already voted for Trask ]

Well you sure told him... Too bad you can’t read.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 11:10 PM [ in reply to Re: If you are a Heisman voter who already voted for Trask ]

Reading comprehension : a class you obviously cut

Dec 30, 2020, 10:49 PM

Pretty harsh considering his entire WR corps quit on him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Yes they did

Dec 30, 2020, 11:02 PM

And it looks like those receivers covered up a bunch of questionable throws for him.

Is this where you tell me the guys in the game tonight ran all their routes wrong?

Dec 30, 2020, 11:06 PM [ in reply to Re: If you are a Heisman voter who already voted for Trask ]

Hmm interesting. I don’t hear much excuse being made for Trevor and his WR issues. Guess he is just good enough on his own...

Class09. Holy Nine H E L Lz of Columbia!

Dec 30, 2020, 11:20 PM [ in reply to Re: If you are a Heisman voter who already voted for Trask ]

I didn't even know actual cawks proudly (loose term) displaying their allegiance to USuC still poked their heads up ova here on the TNETS! Dang Gurl I would give you a +1 for that. But well your comment was dumb. ;)

GO TIGERS!!!!

Dec 30, 2020, 11:48 PM [ in reply to Re: If you are a Heisman voter who already voted for Trask ]

Pretty harsh considering his entire WR corps quit on him.

I believe Trevor played the majority of the season missing his top 3 receivers!

ST

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic