Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If y'all don't stop focusing on playoff rankings that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

If y'all don't stop focusing on playoff rankings that

Nov 13, 2019, 10:25 AM

don't matter at this point, and start focusing on our game against Wake this weekend, then we are going to lose and none of it will matter anyway. How many times does leftie need to warn y'all about this? Forget about the rankings bullshyatt and FOCUS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I think we all have to be honest with ourselves here....

Nov 13, 2019, 10:31 AM

since that good Christian man Tommy Bowden was fired---err, resigned----I don't think anyone has ever worried about Wake.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

You don't think our coaches are worried about beating Wake?

Nov 13, 2019, 10:34 AM

Wow, just wow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: You don't think our coaches are worried about beating Wake?

Nov 13, 2019, 10:35 AM

No, I think Dabo sends them a Christmas card every year. He's thankful for Wake.

HTH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Have you heard anything about whether Wake's

Nov 13, 2019, 10:37 AM

offensive playbook has been up for sale this year? I think that will ultimately determine how easy or difficult the matchup will be Saturday.

Re: Have you heard anything about whether Wake's

Nov 13, 2019, 10:38 AM

I don't know. But Tommy Bowden tells me that they're pretty tough. That much I do no.

Screw Calford.

Re: If y'all don't stop focusing on playoff rankings that

Nov 13, 2019, 10:32 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Nov 13, 2019, 10:37 AM

Well said. We need to focus.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it's high time that chat boards be ranked based on

Nov 13, 2019, 10:47 AM

their season performance too. We are just as important as the players on the field in our success. I kind of feel like earlier in the season on we were top ten material, but we have really picked it up to be a top 5 chat board now in the Championship phase.

Agreed. Although I would be willing to bet that the

Nov 13, 2019, 10:59 AM

Wake boards are pretty lively this week. Beating Clemson is the only thing they can accomplish this year, which probably has both of their football fans amped up.

Pig of Wake boards

Nov 13, 2019, 11:02 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Not like that you moran

Nov 13, 2019, 11:05 AM

I'm talking about Wake's internet sports message boards.

Re: Not like that you moran

Nov 13, 2019, 11:12 AM

He was showing an example of two. Two fans. Two wake boards. Made sense to me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Serious kweshan,

Nov 13, 2019, 11:38 AM

Do we know if TigerSmith '75® likes to ride wake boards?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Don't even get me started on that

Nov 13, 2019, 11:39 AM

Benedict Arnold coot TigerSmith '75®

Why? What did he do? ??***

Nov 13, 2019, 11:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ve been guilty of looking past this game I’ll admit.

Nov 13, 2019, 11:08 AM

I don’t think we will win the next week, 11/23. Though I’m feeling good about Wake and Sourkarlina. Maybe I should just take it one game at a time. Thanks for the reminder.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should never look past a game, ever.

Nov 13, 2019, 11:15 AM

There's no better example of why that's a bad idea than when Brad Brownell was looking past VPI&SU and focusing on Colgate, a team that every expert before the season started was calling the best mid major team to ever play the game. Sure, we ended up beating Colgate, which should be an automatic NCAA Tournament bid game, but at what cost? We still haven't won a game in conference.

The judge will be here in 3, 2, 1 . . .

Nov 13, 2019, 11:23 AM

Nov 13, 2019, 11:13 AM

Don't understand the logic of how my "focusing (or not focusing for that matter) on the game with Wake" affects how Clemson's team members perform against Wake. Not one of them knows me.

Players and coaches read this board!

Nov 13, 2019, 11:17 AM

Do you really want your nonchalant attitude and complete lack of focus to rub off on them?

It real. I was nonchalant with my focusing for

Nov 13, 2019, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Re: If y'all don't stop focusing on playoff rankings that ]

the UNC game. See what happened.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This Focus Note is SOOOOO 2018***

Nov 13, 2019, 11:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, you can't look back to 2018

Nov 13, 2019, 11:38 AM

Dabo says we have to have a windshield mentality. 2018 is in the rear view mirror, Wake is the team ahead of us. It's the most important game of the year.

Nov 13, 2019, 11:36 AM

The only concern I ever had about WF was meeting their fans after the game. Unfortunately both of them were crowded with other Tiger fans with the same idea. You think that they could bring more fans than they do with their band. I hear that they're pleasant guys.

I could see WF maybe as a #6 or #7 board,

Nov 13, 2019, 1:14 PM

but no way are they top 5. I mean, what even is in their resume? What board have they beaten to merit a ranking that high?

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic