Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If we are 13-0 Acc champions!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

If we are 13-0 Acc champions!

Sep 30, 2018, 3:05 PM

I think we get into the playoffs!!! Even if Notre Dame goes 12-0 they don’t deserve to go ahead of a undefeated conference champion. And only one sec team deserves to go and that’s the sec champion. I think it looks like this.

1.Alabama
2.oklahoma
3.ohio st
4. Clemson

But if we are screwed out of the playoffs. Which is very unlikely and we go. 14-0 that’s winning a bowl game. Then we should celebrate just like UCF last year and call ourselves national champions have a national championship parade give our players national championship rings and hang up a national championship banner. And hey go ahead and take it a step further and make a replica of the national championship trophy and present it to the team in a televised event in Death Valley In front of 80k people. Because if we go 14-0 Clemson is national champions and I don’t care what the experts say... if we go undefeated we are the best in the country. We are national champions end of discussion go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If we are 13-0 Acc champions!

Sep 30, 2018, 3:07 PM

Lets just worry about getting to 6-0.

That's true - and we need to get there BIG - have got to....

Sep 30, 2018, 3:24 PM

win and win big - can't look like we'e struggling against a weak ACC.

Sep 30, 2018, 3:34 PM

lol 5 undefeated is never going to happen. I doubt there are 2

There is a 0% chance we are left out if undefeated.

Sep 30, 2018, 3:37 PM

Not even with some of the crazy, unrealistic scenarios being posted here.

If we lose one along the way, I would be concerned due to the ACC being down this year, but we could still get in if a few other teams lose. But I still don’t think we are clearly out in that scenario, although we probably would be.

Undefeated? No worries whatsoever.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: There is a 0% chance we are left out if undefeated.

Sep 30, 2018, 4:00 PM

100% agree.

If we don’t curb stomp Weak Florist

Sep 30, 2018, 3:44 PM

And other basement dwellers you might be surprised that we don’t get in but I won’t be

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We curb stomped Ga Tech. Nobody will curb stomp Syracuse

Sep 30, 2018, 4:45 PM

this year. Syracuse scored 50 or more points on every opponent, except FSU and Clemson. Shoot, we gifted wrapped 10 points for them with two fumbles deep in our territory.

With a healthy TL, we will have more big wins than close calls the rest of the way. Shoot, so far only two games were close, A&M and an undefeated Syracuse.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 4:04 PM

I honestly don't think more than 3 teams would go undefeated. But an undefeated Notre Dame would get in - no question in my mind. Whether that's fair or not can be debated. But we've seen the committee doesn't value conference championships over 'brand' (looking at you Alabama). And with the SOS of Notre Dame - they would have beaten Michigan, Stanford, the real USC, plus all the decent teams Clemson would have beaten....NCSt, FlSt, Syracuse, plus VT. Yep, they would get in, if undefeated.

A current list of all of the undefeated teams left in CFB.
https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/9/30/17918986/college-football-reaction-undefeated-teams-week-5

Pac-12 only has Colorado left - dont see them running the table. SEC undefeateds all play each other. Same for Big 12.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic