Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Trevor Lawrence strong finish gaining national recognition
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

TNET: Trevor Lawrence strong finish gaining national recognition

Nov 20, 2019, 11:58 AM

Trevor Lawrence strong finish gaining national recognition

No quarterback is playing better than right now. Don't just take my word for it, that's Pro Football Focus' assessment of his recent play. Lawrence is PFF's hig Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence strong finish gaining national recognition

Nov 20, 2019, 12:20 PM

Amazing numbers for a guy who plays only two thirds of most games.

Nov 20, 2019, 12:22 PM

That’s the most important and overlooked stat about his level of play. He’s does more with less!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2019, 12:20 PM

The best player, on the best team, with the most studs college football has seen since the days of jimmy Johnson and MIAMI!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2019, 12:35 PM

:)

If history holds true, half the Heisman voters

Nov 20, 2019, 12:40 PM

Have already voted. 2 late. Trevor needs to work with the track team on his hurdling skills.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: If history holds true, half the Heisman voters

Nov 20, 2019, 3:19 PM

Sad. Votes shouldn’t be allowed until after the national title game. Heisman is won in September - what a joke.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Nov 20, 2019, 1:51 PM

Trevor Lawrence would undoubtedly be the number 1 NFL pick if he was available for a draft today. And odds-makers have Clemson as the the odds-on favorite to win the National Championship this season. Yet you won't hear the talking heads talking about Trevor being a leading Heisman pick or the Tigers as the likely national champs. I lost all respect for the CFP committee after they put Penn State (clearly NOT a top 10 team) ahead of Clemson at the outset. And I got sick of hearing the talking heads explain why Clemson should not be in the top 4 leading up to the first CFP poll. I just stopped listening to any college football "analysts". I'll just watch the Clemson games which is when the truth will be revealed.

If the award was properly handled by the Heisman

Nov 20, 2019, 4:22 PM

Trust, there would be no voting nor presentation until after the National Championship.

But they allow the hype to begin preseason with a "winner" virtually anointed before season's end. Hence, the methodology is seriously flawed, as are the Trust members who allow it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ONE of the great things about Trevor Lawrence is that

Nov 20, 2019, 5:30 PM

he'd rather win US ALL a national championship than himself a Heisman. He's just that kind of guy.

Nov 20, 2019, 5:48 PM

No surprise here, he came out with some sophmoreitist but he's finishing strong. Like our chances! Go Tigers!

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic