Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If anyone doesn't believe we're about to beat the ever
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 93
| visibility 1

If anyone doesn't believe we're about to beat the ever

Sep 28, 2016, 9:15 AM

loving crap out of the Cardinals, then get the ###### off Crump's [non-Clemson related] internet sports message board! Lavar Jackson is a hack who has carved up numbers against schools like St Mary's College For The Blind Girls With No Legs Voting For Hillary University (coincidentally that's where coachmac graduated from), but he has not faced a D as stiff as Brent Venables's D! Once BV slaps Lavar Jackson around with his D, the Cards will limp on back to Lexington.

As Elwood Blues said, we're on a mission from God. And who do you think God loves more? Dabo who goes to church every week, or Bobby Pitino who bangs skanks he's not married to then throws ###### off his motor bike? That's right, God loves Dabo more. And don't you sit there and try to tell me Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball or run the option read against a 3-4 defense. With God on our side we cannot lose.

If their man #### coach thought we had a nice atmosphere last time they were in town when they weren't worth a ###, they're in for something different this time now that they're barely worth a ###. More than 80,000 Clemson fans will be in town, going to Gameday, and spending all day getting drunk on life. @AThomas will have his throat properly greased along with every other person in orange. It's going to be Clemson loud, to the point where Lavar can't hear himself think. Yes Lavar, that's the ground shaking under you, try not to #### yourself you DW4 wannabe loser.

Listen closely Cards, you're not an ACC team and we don't want your kind here, you don't belong and you're about to see why. Dabo said Bobby Pitino's team has a lot more pizzazz, but after Saturday night, they'll just look like #### ###. Welcome to the real Death Valley, we about to whoop your #### you buncha inbred ######## losers. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: If anyone doesn't believe we're about to beat the ever

Sep 28, 2016, 9:19 AM

seems about right. +1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"There's something in these hills and I suspect that's what it is - the ability of an institution through the unending dedication and greatness of its people - its administration, its faculty, its staff, its students and alumni - to impart to all it touches a respect, an admiration, an affection that stands firm in disquieting times when things around it give impressions of coming unglued." - Joe Sherman '34

+1....was skeered not to...***

Sep 28, 2016, 9:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2016, 9:30 AM

I believe we win, but don't see how you come up with Jackson wanting to be a DW wannabe. Even DW would say he's his own player. I understand , your're trash talking , but still.

Anywho

+1

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Every QB on the planet wants to be DW4, including Lavar

Sep 28, 2016, 9:52 AM

Hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Sep 28, 2016, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: If anyone doesn't believe we're about to beat the ever ]

Whoever gave me a thumbs down for being real is a POS .

NAT must still be taking that new R out for a test drive***

Sep 28, 2016, 12:33 PM

Ain't there an obligatory time frame for

Sep 28, 2016, 12:45 PM

taking her for a spin?

No worries though, I'm sure the mods are not all over that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Give them a little time

Sep 28, 2016, 12:47 PM

they're busy making new bad word filters

Sep 28, 2016, 12:53 PM [ in reply to Re: If anyone doesn't believe we're about to beat the ever ]

I think you got a thumbs down for your inability to recognize multiple paragraphs of BLATANT sarcasm. HTH.

Sep 28, 2016, 10:41 PM [ in reply to Re: If anyone doesn't believe we're about to beat the ever ]

Rule#1: don't let silly things like facts and observations get in the way of some good trash talk!

TL;DR***

Sep 28, 2016, 9:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

We will win

Sep 28, 2016, 9:33 AM

They don't have OJ Howard so we will probably win.

nice.***

Sep 28, 2016, 9:35 AM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 28, 2016, 9:50 AM

Is there a game Saturday?

It won't be much of a game***

Sep 28, 2016, 9:51 AM

Yes, pretty sure we have a cupcake scheduled to warm up

Sep 28, 2016, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Re: If anyone doesn't believe we're about to beat the ever ]

for the showdown in Chestnut Hill.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

FOCUS!!!

Sep 28, 2016, 3:22 PM

We play some bird team this weekend.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2016, 9:51 AM

No...we might win but it will be close....and God doesn't give a crap about a football game.

Sep 28, 2016, 9:54 AM

^ speaks for God ^

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 28, 2016, 9:58 AM

LOL...no, but anyone who believes God picks winners and losers in something as insignificant as a football game. With people dying all over the world from starvation, genocide, etc...it's pretty arrogant and misguided to think so.

You're a clownfish right? Tell us a joke***

Sep 28, 2016, 11:15 AM

Re: You're a clownfish right? Tell us a joke***

Sep 28, 2016, 11:19 AM

Ok...why don't Baptists have sex standing up? Cause it might lead to dancing...

LOL

Sep 28, 2016, 12:51 PM

nm

Sep 28, 2016, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: If anyone doesn't believe we're about to beat the ever ]

> LOL...no, but anyone who believes God picks winners
> and losers in something as insignificant as a
> football game. With people dying all over the world
> from starvation, genocide, etc...it's pretty arrogant
> and misguided to think so.

God is not doing a whole lot about world problems either.... Probably because he's watching football

^^^TMML***

Sep 28, 2016, 1:24 PM

For justice will prevail

Sep 28, 2016, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Re: If anyone doesn't believe we're about to beat the ever ]

and the morally upright will be vindicated

Bobby Pitino cannot be morally upright after laying horizontally on the ground crashing his little motor bike. Don't tell me God doesn't give a crap.

Re: For justice will prevail

Sep 28, 2016, 10:12 AM

Hogwash!

YOU THINK THE BIBLE IS HOGWASH?!?!?!***

Sep 28, 2016, 10:21 AM

Re: YOU THINK THE BIBLE IS HOGWASH?!?!?!***

Sep 28, 2016, 11:05 AM

No...just certain interpretations...especially one that would allow you or others to believe that God cares about the outcome of a football game...it's just silly.

Are you hard of reading?***

Sep 28, 2016, 11:08 AM

Maybe he was admonishing you? He wouldn't be the first

Sep 28, 2016, 11:11 AM

moran to try that around here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IF we're all God's children & God left us to our own devices

Sep 28, 2016, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Re: YOU THINK THE BIBLE IS HOGWASH?!?!?!*** ]

shouldn't someone contact DSS?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IF we're all God's children & God left us to our own devices

I got rid of all my devices years ago.

Are you using a phone, computer, IPAD et al. to post here

Sep 28, 2016, 11:22 AM

or mageec?

I'm sure mageec is no bueno.

Re: Are you using a phone, computer, IPAD et al. to post here

Sep 28, 2016, 11:27 AM

Oh, I thought you were talking about marital aids. My bad. Oh, and I do have a device with a touch screen, seems like magic to me....but could be from the debil.

If by marital aids you mean hookers, then I didn't use those

Sep 28, 2016, 11:35 AM

but if I had, maybe I'd still be married?

Don't mind me, just pondering the possibilities over here - they're limitless and so am I.

Lonely on that mountaintop eh DSP??***

Sep 28, 2016, 11:37 AM

Yes.***

Sep 28, 2016, 11:38 AM

Mageec may be frowned upon. Have to check with the

Sep 28, 2016, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Are you using a phone, computer, IPAD et al. to post here ]

right sources though. They know who they are.

Re: Mageec may be frowned upon. Have to check with the

Sep 28, 2016, 11:34 AM

At least we know where

Sep 28, 2016, 9:53 AM

coachmac got his knowledge from.

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Sep 28, 2016, 9:59 AM

GOT TOE MIGHTY...Tell us how you really feel lol!! Go TIGERS!!!!

Jesus loves all the lil children - skanks, hookers, hoes too

Sep 28, 2016, 10:00 AM

and if that's not correct, maybe DSP will rethink some things... maybe.

Sure, but the one who practices sin is of the devil

Sep 28, 2016, 10:06 AM

and we all know what Bobby Pitino has practiced besides foosball.

Seems God made man, then gave man woman for man's pleasure.

Sep 28, 2016, 10:08 AM

Does DSP have the chain of events correct?

Why bring garden implements into this convocation?***

Sep 28, 2016, 4:41 PM [ in reply to Jesus loves all the lil children - skanks, hookers, hoes too ]

I'm CU_Tigers_time and I support this message.***

Sep 28, 2016, 10:11 AM

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Don't encourage her.***

Sep 28, 2016, 10:15 AM

Looks like the mods have retroactively added some

Sep 28, 2016, 10:31 AM

new word filters

Sep 28, 2016, 10:33 AM

His name is LAMAR Jackson. And Louisville is located in, well, Louisville. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Re: If anyone doesn't believe we're about to beat the ever***

Sep 28, 2016, 10:36 AM

Personally, I'd get that rod tip up before you break it off

Sep 28, 2016, 10:46 AM

in him.

Wait... strike that.

Lavar Jackson sucks and so does his face!***

Sep 28, 2016, 10:38 AM [ in reply to Re: If anyone doesn't believe we're about to beat the ever ]

Next thing you know, this dude will say

Sep 28, 2016, 11:16 AM

Bobby Pitino isn't their coach!!! smh

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Huh? There's really no need for name calling and the use

Sep 28, 2016, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Re: If anyone doesn't believe we're about to beat the ever ]

of CAPS is a bit over-the-top.

Let's hope our friends from Lexington and their Fighting Cards don't make your post bulletin board material.

It's going to be a difficult enough game as it is without adding your gasoline laced words to the fray.

I bet you are a hoot at the family gatherings***

Sep 28, 2016, 11:20 AM [ in reply to Re: If anyone doesn't believe we're about to beat the ever ]

aaaaaaahhhh.... it's rants like this

Sep 28, 2016, 10:43 AM

that make me want to say,

"whattaya want me to do Ron?"

+1 sir - if Dabo ever needed a guest motivational speaker, I humbly submit your name....

I'd be glad to do it

Sep 28, 2016, 10:45 AM

for a small fee

Define "small" and please be mindful of present company...

Sep 28, 2016, 10:49 AM

as Bob has feelings you can hurt.

given Bobby P's record in the area

Sep 28, 2016, 10:51 AM

I don't think the fee for this game

needs to be taken in "Services"..,

Bob or not.

small compared to the total football operations budget***

Sep 28, 2016, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Define "small" and please be mindful of present company... ]

Bene! It's that entrepreneurial spirit that DSP values most.***

Sep 28, 2016, 10:54 AM

Grease it up with good Kentucky Bourbon to enjoy with

Sep 28, 2016, 11:11 AM

a feast on birds in the Valley!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you're speaking my language! The nectar of the Gods

shall grease thy throats!

Sep 28, 2016, 11:17 AM

Actually it will be 70,000 Clemson fans. There will be close to 10,000 louisville fans in the stadium.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your math is off, I think you've tried to count

Sep 28, 2016, 11:28 AM

your cousinwife as two people. Hth

Wow! Sure to be the number 1 post on the

Sep 28, 2016, 11:18 AM

Cardinal bulletin board.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ain't skert

Sep 28, 2016, 11:48 AM

most of them can't read anyway

That's not nice and after Bmeist explains this to Crump...

Sep 28, 2016, 11:52 AM

he may be none too happy.

we are going to beat them so badly

Sep 28, 2016, 3:04 PM

They will only get Lexington on the way home!

Sep 28, 2016, 12:44 PM

I'm ready to run through that brick wall!

Make sure you put on a helmet first

Sep 28, 2016, 2:41 PM

especially if you're as scrawny as Lavar Jackson

Sep 28, 2016, 3:12 PM

What in the world? we are about the same team this year and they are ALOT better than they were last year and we only won 20-17...why would you think this is going to be easy? just curious man!

Because they suck at football

Sep 28, 2016, 3:18 PM

Last year has nothing to do with it, but it was a Thursday night game in Louisville. DV will be rocking and Lavar won't be able to do jack crap against BV's D. Dey gonna be lugubrious in Lexington

Re: Because they suck at football

Sep 28, 2016, 3:24 PM

We should respect every opponent. On that note, maybe i can provide you with some education around our next opponent. Their QB is Lamar Jackson, not Lavar. They are from Louisville, not Lexington. I just realized that you might think we are playing UK, from Lexington, yes they do suck. why would you want to say the team we are playing sucks? they are ranked #3...if we win it would be huge! i dont understand your logic. Im a fan but not willing to eat crow if they put 60 pts on us. did you watch the FSU highlights? do you think they thought UL would score 60 on them? nobody is talking about their defense...do you think our offense (right now) is clicking well enough to put points on the board against what our COACH is calling the best D weve played all year? you need to CHILL

Sep 28, 2016, 3:39 PM

Re: Because they suck at football***

Sep 28, 2016, 3:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Because they suck at football ]

Sep 28, 2016, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Because they suck at football ]

I doubt that the folks in Lexington are that excited about what happens in Louisville!!

Nice, try...I'm not falling for that one!***

Sep 28, 2016, 5:45 PM

Sep 28, 2016, 6:01 PM

Yes. Just...yes

^^^^^^Skronger than the average male

Sep 28, 2016, 6:02 PM

LaVar Jackson and the Lexington Bluebirds are in for a rude awakening

American male or non-American?

Sep 28, 2016, 8:59 PM

Could be important

Re: American male or non-American?

Sep 28, 2016, 9:36 PM

African American

Wait, was that rassist?

post of the muther f***kin day.***

Sep 28, 2016, 6:08 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, God is highly concerned with this game and nothing

Sep 28, 2016, 9:06 PM

else.

Good grief you people. It's a game that we be decided on who plays better on Saturday. I hope it's us cuz I'll be there!

GO Tigers!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What do you mean "you people?" Do you have a problem

Sep 28, 2016, 9:35 PM

with my people?

uh oh

Sep 28, 2016, 9:37 PM

this cood get ugly

No, I love my brothers.***

Sep 28, 2016, 11:21 PM [ in reply to What do you mean "you people?" Do you have a problem ]

Re: What do you mean "you people?" Do you have a problem

Sep 28, 2016, 11:28 PM [ in reply to What do you mean "you people?" Do you have a problem ]

I think it must be a racist comment. Anytime you put people in a group nowadays, it is racist.

You people are too sensitive ;-)***

Sep 29, 2016, 7:26 AM

Sep 28, 2016, 11:26 PM

I agree that we will win. God does not love Dabo any more or any less than he loves anyone else. He died for all of us. I can guarantee you going to church does not make your life a bed of roses. Read up on how the Apostles of Christ lives ended. All died horrible, brutal deaths.

In the words of Ron Burgundy

Sep 29, 2016, 1:18 AM

That escalated quickly lol

Sep 29, 2016, 8:16 AM

I thought this cold front would give the fish lockjaw but obviously they're biting pretty good! Made my day!

Replies: 93
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic