Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If NM St played our schedule
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,238

If NM St played our schedule

Mar 11, 2018, 10:37 PM

They wouldn't even be in the tournament .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If NM St played our schedule

Mar 11, 2018, 10:40 PM

Or be at home in San Diego!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

They beat Miami pretty handily...***

Mar 11, 2018, 10:59 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They beat Miami pretty handily...***

Mar 12, 2018, 7:48 AM

I TU'd you, because it serves no purpose to down play an opponent. What I have learned is that any team can get hot and win a game, and any team can be ice cold in a game and get beat. Here's to hoping our hot streak starts/continues now, and we walk away with it all (or at least have a prolonged stay in "The Dance"). I'm very proud of our programs. It is a great time to be a Tiger!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Had they not won the WAC championship they wouldnt either***

Mar 12, 2018, 1:50 AM

Its simple with us.. if we're hitting from the outside we

Mar 12, 2018, 8:41 AM

can make a decent run. If we have have a stinker game from the outside then we're done. Even if its first round.

It seems like it usually depends on Devoe. If he hits 3/4 from outside the arc then the others usually loosens up the others (inside play and outside play.) If he has a 1 of 8 type game then we tend to lose..even when its close.

So here's to Devoe getting in his zone.

Hopefully he gets some court time. Last game of first round.***

Mar 12, 2018, 8:53 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They would have some major frequent flyer miles***

Mar 12, 2018, 8:52 AM

Mar 12, 2018, 9:29 AM

NMSU is 35 in the RPI and 2-2 verses quadrant one competition(we are 4-8). They are under seeded at 12, should be a 9-10 seed and woulsd hve been a bubble team even without winning the WAC. NMSU has a couple bad losses but have get up for and play well against good competition. Watched a few of their games this year, remember one dude was a rebounding beast. We should win though playing our A game but anything less could be trouble.

Mar 14, 2018, 6:21 AM

Without more data, these stats are virtually meaningless because their four Quad 1 games are simply too small of a sample size. So they have two Quad 1 wins, Miami is one, who is the other? Quad 1 can extend as much as top 75 on the road, when it is top 25 at home.

It would be interesting to see what our "average" Quad 1 seating is vs theirs. I know we had five games which were pretty high ( UVA X2, UNC X2, and Duke). Yes we were 1-4, but what do you think NMS would have been?

I am not down playing them, but four Quad games is not an impresive season.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2018, 7:51 AM

They beat Miami, Illinois, and lost to USC on a late 3. They are a very good team. They only have 5 Ls. Yes they play in an easier conference than we do but they have proven they can play with the big boys. We should be able to beat them down low but they will try to take away the 3. Our guards are going to have to drive the ball to win imo.

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,238
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic