Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If I could coach GT for one season I’d bring the option into the 21st century.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,222

If I could coach GT for one season I’d bring the option into the 21st century.

Nov 29, 2018, 8:34 AM

I’d start by throwing all the playbooks out the window. That’s all I got. But I’d ask for a good buyout clause too.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I could coach GT for one season I’d bring the option into the 21st century.

Nov 29, 2018, 8:38 AM

I was hoping Paul would stay long enough for us to even the series

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I could coach GT for one season I’d bring the option into the 21st century.

Nov 29, 2018, 8:39 AM

I’d require all students to take calculus...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2018, 8:50 AM

^^^^ LOLOLOL - this brings back memories of athletes in some of my easier classes. Wow. I can't even imagine them taking calculus. That's a good one. We would have to shut down every football program in the country.

Nov 29, 2018, 9:21 AM

according to a friend whose son goes to GaTech EVERY major requires 3 years of calculus

LOL engineers only take 2 years of Calc

Nov 29, 2018, 10:31 AM

everbody else might take calculus, but they have a watered down version of most majors. GT engineers take Calc 1,2,3 and Diff Eq just like engineering majors at Clemson State or VT. Some might swap out Calc 3 for Linear Algebra and some might just add linear algebra, but nobody takes three years of math.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2018, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Re: If I could coach GT for one season I’d bring the option into the 21st century. ]

Orange Lightning Easy to scoff, but... I had a few starting players in classes with me in '81. Brian Clark (OC) was in most of my engineering classes. Smart guy. And I had Donald Igwebuike in Differential Equations, of all things. Prof "couldn't" say his name and called him "longay kickay." Fond memories.

The idea that football players are not smart is crazy.

Nov 29, 2018, 10:33 AM

You don't get to D1 football without being smart. They don't take hard subjects because they have the equivalent of a full time job as well as school, but make no mistake the majority are very smart.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why is Elliott's engineering degree a factor anyway?

Nov 29, 2018, 10:24 AM

Are they looking for him to hold tutoring sessions after practice? And if Tony is anything like me, he forgot anything he learned in college about 10 minutes after graduation.

Seems like TE is not real close to the top of the target list, from what I have read.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Elliot doesn't need a thesaurus

Nov 29, 2018, 10:26 AM

;)

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,222
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic