Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If DJ threw for 439 against ND, how many yds does TL put up?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,847

If DJ threw for 439 against ND, how many yds does TL put up?

Dec 17, 2020, 9:45 AM

My guess is at least 600.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If DJ threw for 439 against ND, how many yds does TL put up?

Dec 17, 2020, 9:57 AM

TL will have 300 and 4 tds by halftime, and that will allow DJ to get another 200 or so in the second half! :)

312 passing, 87 rushing and 107 rushing for ETN.

Dec 17, 2020, 10:02 AM

Nm

Re: 312 passing, 87 rushing and 107 rushing for ETN.

Dec 21, 2020, 8:22 AM

This was an impressive prediction. Do you have any lottery numbers you care to share?

450 yards and 1 W***

Dec 17, 2020, 10:02 AM

Dec 17, 2020, 10:12 AM

W need better running vs them this time. If we are 2 dimensional we can win. Pass only becomes a struggle. Also the D needs to be healthy

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2020, 10:21 AM

It all depends on how the defense does. He may only throw for 200 yards if the defense comes to play. We’re a lot healthier now on defense. So I expect ND to have less points.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The game saturday

Dec 17, 2020, 10:36 AM

Will be much different than the one you saw earlier between the two teams. The role Lawrence plays will not be similar to the one DJ played in South Bend. Just the threat of a quarterback run will open the game up for the Tiger offense. Hopefully the turnovers will be eliminated. That is what destroyed the Tigers in the first game. D line play will be greatly improved also. Stopping Booth will be paramount to the success in this game. I can think of no one I’d rather have to handle that challenge than Coach Venebles.

31 - 20

I think TL has less and we win the game convincingly.

Dec 17, 2020, 10:30 AM

nm

I agree with your estimate, but the real question is how

Dec 17, 2020, 10:35 AM

many yards does Hunter Helms put up?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Dec 17, 2020, 11:00 AM

DJ played extremely well, but ND stacking the box and daring him to throw helped his situation. ND was not going to let Etienne beat them that day.

Dec 17, 2020, 11:37 AM

With TLaw in the game, ND will be concerned with our rushing attack. I think he throws for 400 yards and 2 TD's. ETN and TL16 will have big gains rushing the football.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Dec 17, 2020, 11:43 AM

Honestly it would be a bad sign for him to need to throw for 400+ yards. That would mean we are, once again, unable to run the ball and have been forced to become one dimensional.

Dec 17, 2020, 11:59 AM

Totally agree. One thing that sort of concerns me is we had to devise a completely different scheme for DJ without the ability to run qbs. ND only had BC game film of DJ, not 3 yrs of Trevor. As HillRock and others have said, we ran more of a Pro set offense? Something like that... And caught ND off. So I think this could be closer or lower scoring. Just hope all that time we had off, we can break our tendancies.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want to see ETN with 100+ yards rushing 1st, then i'll

Dec 17, 2020, 11:55 AM

accept Trevor with 600 yds. 600 yds from Trevor would mean our running game was stuffed again and we had no choice. And could mean another loss. Ideal scenario is Trevor going 375 with 3 TDs and 1 rushing TD while ETN ends up with 125 yds rushing with 1 rushing and 1 receiving TD.

If we pull that performance off then IMO we are primed and ready for success in the Playoff. If we struggle to get rushing yards again then we gotta hope to win the turnover margin.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,847
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic