Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Clemson & NCSU both play their very best games, Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

If Clemson & NCSU both play their very best games, Clemson

Oct 11, 2018, 8:20 PM

Clemson Wins by 20 points.

If both teams execute to the best of their ability, NC State will need turnovers, busted coverages, and injuries to key Tigers to have a chance.

But, of course if all that happens then Clemson will NOT have played their best.

I guess what I’m saying is Clemson is 20 points better if all things are equal.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I came up with my number before opening the thread, and had Clemson by 23.***

Oct 11, 2018, 8:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: If Clemson & NCSU both play their very best games, Clemson

Oct 11, 2018, 9:16 PM

I will take a win by anything, just win

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2018, 2:11 AM

I agree, but it appears the voting people prefer to see a contender for CFG team have huge scores in all of those wins

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Oct 12, 2018, 2:11 AM [ in reply to Re: If Clemson & NCSU both play their very best games, Clemson ]

I agree, but it appears the voting people prefer to see a contender for CFG team have huge scores in all of those wins

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Oct 11, 2018, 9:27 PM

34-0 Tigers before a few 4th quarter garbage points to the gamecocks of the north.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The sooner Doreen realise they are Clemson's whipping dogs,

Oct 11, 2018, 9:34 PM

The easier his poor tortured life will be. We will WIN!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The sooner Doreen realise they are Clemson's whipping dogs,

Oct 12, 2018, 8:39 AM

Some folks just can't accept their lot in life. Doorin is one of those guys that thinks Starbuck's employees should recognize him .

DB23

Oct 11, 2018, 9:55 PM

Obviously we do not have the talent y’all do.
This is not even a question. For us to win, we have to play at a stellar level.

We also need to come hard at Lawrence every time he drops back. Rattle that cage-which I believe we will do. If we can lay an honest hit on him; we will.

We play fairly and honestly. We have been penalized very little this season.
We hit hard-but fair.

Message was edited by: The Big Bad Wolf

Oct 11, 2018, 10:01 PM

Wayne Gallman disagrees...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2018, 10:17 PM

Wayne Gallman was hit hard but legally. Look at the replay dude. It’s football. Stop whining.

Oct 11, 2018, 10:23 PM

It was targeting and your coach admitted that was a goal of yours that you met so keep putting your head up your asse!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2018, 10:30 PM

Refs looked at tape again and again-Dabo insisted on it. Not once was targeting ever suggested by any ref. Hard hit. It’s football. If too rough for you, maybe look to something else.

Oct 11, 2018, 10:43 PM

Now I completely understand that you went to the USuC of North Carolina and reading comprehension isn't something required to get in much less graduate, but your coach said it was a goal to knock Gallman out of the game and you reached that goal. That makes Gallman a target. Therefore he was targeted. Is that simple enough for your peanut sized brain???

Oct 12, 2018, 2:25 AM [ in reply to Re: If Clemson & NCSU both play their very best games, Clemson ]

Refs looked at tape again and again-Dabo insisted on it. Not once was targeting ever suggested by any ref. Hard hit. It’s football. If too rough for you, maybe look to something else.

I like you, big bad wolf. You live up to expectations. You are the exact amount of ###### that we typically see in an ncst fan.

Get lost.***

Oct 12, 2018, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Re: If Clemson & NCSU both play their very best games, Clemson ]

Targeting vs Gallman is indisputable

Oct 12, 2018, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Re: If Clemson & NCSU both play their very best games, Clemson ]
targeting.PNG(67.3 K)

Targeting:
No player shall target and make forcible contact against an opponent with the crown (top) of his helmet. This foul requires that there be at least one indicator of targeting (See Note 1 below). When in question, it is a foul.

Note 1 include: Leading with helmet, shoulder, forearm, fist, hand or elbow to attack with forcible contact at the head or neck area

The prosecution rests..

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"To hell with the best team winning, I want us to win!"- Frank Howard

Oct 11, 2018, 10:17 PM [ in reply to Re: If Clemson & NCSU both play their very best games, Clemson ]

null

Message was edited by: The Big Bad Wolf

Enjoy this adorable bantering-

Oct 12, 2018, 12:29 AM [ in reply to Re: If Clemson & NCSU both play their very best games, Clemson ]

it’s an extra special albeit torturous gift in that you Pack fans get a full 2-weeks of emotional, delusional grandeur proceeding the inevitable ruinous beatdown in the Valley.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are a wise man

Oct 11, 2018, 9:59 PM

And I agree with you

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2018, 10:45 PM

But don’t forget the Doerun game plan that he proudly announced “getting their running back (gallman) out of the game”. Also the obvious national tv look at a ncs punk stomping on James Davis’ wrist to get him out of the game.

Doerun has probably already assigned his designated targetters.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2018, 11:10 PM

It’s Doeren...Bless your heart.

Oct 12, 2018, 1:53 AM

It's Doreen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

It’s Doorknob.***

Oct 12, 2018, 8:19 AM [ in reply to Re: If Clemson & NCSU both play their very best games, Clemson ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I spell it "Irrelevant"

Oct 12, 2018, 8:35 AM [ in reply to Re: If Clemson & NCSU both play their very best games, Clemson ]

NC State might be the most irrelevant college football team in the nation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Oct 12, 2018, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Re: If Clemson & NCSU both play their very best games, Clemson ]

"Doer-knob" is the correct pronunciation.
FYI...he will be presented with a laptop at halftime by the Clemson Computer Science Department and given a cursory explanation on how to use it.Thereby, at his post game presser he won't be inclined to accuse CU of cheating.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic