Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I want to thank my body...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

I want to thank my body...

Dec 19, 2020, 9:44 AM

for all it has done for me this year. In the past 9 months I have noticed increased hair growth in and around my ears, in my nostrils, and on my eyebrows. Since hair is the body’s first line of defense, my body is clearly adapting in order to better protect me from covid. In fact, my body has even started protecting several moles on my back. This is good news.

With that said, I hope to see the Tigers win big tonight from the safety of my hair fort.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I want to thank my body...

Dec 19, 2020, 9:47 AM

ME TOO

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You also want to thank my body?***

Dec 19, 2020, 9:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I believe he is thanking you for NOT providing pics of same.

Dec 19, 2020, 9:49 AM

As am I. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t care about your body....

Dec 19, 2020, 12:24 PM [ in reply to You also want to thank my body?*** ]

I just want to get to know the real FM.

Signed, JazzyJiz

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SMH.....Dear Lord!!!***

Dec 19, 2020, 9:51 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sound like you have alopecia...

Dec 19, 2020, 9:59 AM

Get well soon.

i don't, but my younger brother did. Had to take shots and

Dec 19, 2020, 10:04 AM

said they were the worst he ever had.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You sound like you have alopecia...

Dec 19, 2020, 12:05 PM [ in reply to You sound like you have alopecia... ]

I actually think some baldheaded women are super sexy! It’s like really really really short hair. Either you pull it off and you look hot or you don’t! LOL real real short hair or being bald is one of those all or nothing kind of things. Either it works for you or it doesn’t!

Re: You sound like you have alopecia...

Dec 19, 2020, 12:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK...Bring back hair bands?

Dec 19, 2020, 9:54 AM

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/50-greatest-hair-metal-albums-of-all-time-162362/def-leppard-hysteria-1987-2-171767/

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 19, 2020, 10:02 AM

Grandma is that you?

Lol

if we can effectively run the ball...

Dec 19, 2020, 10:24 AM

i like our chances.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Dec 19, 2020, 11:05 AM

<###### src="https://giphy.com/#####/3oEjHQNBPMw9bEWQUg" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-#####" allowFullScreen>

via GIPHY

So you’re saying I should tell my wife to stop plucking hair out of my ear?***

Dec 19, 2020, 12:01 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s no different than her putting a couple drops of...

Dec 19, 2020, 12:31 PM

Antifreeze in your coffee each morning.

She just wants to make sure my coffee doesn’t get cold on these December mornings***

Dec 19, 2020, 1:51 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So you’re saying I should tell my wife to stop plucking hair out of my ear?***

Dec 19, 2020, 2:02 PM [ in reply to So you’re saying I should tell my wife to stop plucking hair out of my ear?*** ]

She can continue to pop the zits on your back, tho

Looks like you have much to look forward to ...

Dec 19, 2020, 12:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I donate my hair to the needy, it is a great cause.

Dec 19, 2020, 1:56 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’d love to have something like that on my face.

Dec 19, 2020, 1:58 PM

null

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

Re: I’d love to have a beard like that.***

Dec 19, 2020, 2:00 PM

I am sure the fine people at Bosley may be able to help. I can be the donor if you like, but it is 10$ per graft on my end.(they are that good)

Re: I’d love to have something like that on my face.

Dec 19, 2020, 2:06 PM [ in reply to I’d love to have something like that on my face. ]

You want that guy on your face?????

(Turns away to noisily hurl)

TBalm is after us

Dec 19, 2020, 2:03 PM

Francis, TBalm put out a bounty on us last weekend. I keep hoping he'll put me out of my TNet misery, but all he does is ties me to a stake and lets the ants eat me. So be careful out there, it sounds like the hair is on your side, of wherever. No pics plz.

Oh look

Dec 19, 2020, 2:05 PM

it is the guy that got his Tiger pulse knocked down 7% on one thread. Congerts on NOT dipping below 50%.

Re: Oh look

Dec 19, 2020, 2:23 PM

Best is the standard Baum. I have no excuses for being accepted into this vermin ridden loonatarium. No excuses at all. I'm negotiating a buyout with the mods, but they are demanding I take you with me. A man's gotta stick to his values, so I may be here a while longer.

Dec 19, 2020, 2:04 PM

I haven't grown more. Mine has just migrated. Some stopped at the ears. Some stopped at the nose. Most of it migrated to my back and a$$

Dec 19, 2020, 2:09 PM

I have for a long time thought Francis Marion@ was crazYYYYYYYYYY -- now I know for sure !!!

Go Tigers !!!!!! and thanks to FM's Body, his hair,and his hairfort !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donate it to science fiction when you are done with it......

Dec 19, 2020, 2:11 PM

:)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic