Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'd like to thank Crump who doubted me from day 1
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 46
| visibility 1

I'd like to thank Crump who doubted me from day 1

Sep 28, 2020, 11:42 AM

and said it couldn't be done. He tried to ban me over and over and threatened me many times via tmail saying I wouldn't be allowed back ever. But here we are.

Cheers to you Crump®!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Am I the only one pressing the purple triangle with an exclamation point

Sep 28, 2020, 11:44 AM

Over and over and . . .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is that some kind of threat? Axing for a friend.

Sep 28, 2020, 11:48 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

If I was Crump for a day, well today,

Sep 28, 2020, 11:51 AM

I would ban you just for spite.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: If I was Crump for a day, well today,

Sep 28, 2020, 11:54 AM

Coots gonna coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Much like the real Crump

Sep 28, 2020, 11:55 AM [ in reply to If I was Crump for a day, well today, ]

you wouldn't have the bawlz to do it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I do

Sep 28, 2020, 12:31 PM

and wood

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Didn't you say you would stop posting once you reached 100k

Sep 28, 2020, 12:01 PM

points?

Fingers crossed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

That sounds like something lbb would say and then

Sep 28, 2020, 12:04 PM

not follow through

You sir are one

Sep 28, 2020, 12:04 PM

Impeccable Point Hoer...;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's one of the top 10 nicest things anyone has

Sep 28, 2020, 12:05 PM

said to me today. You trying to make me blush?

This is the worst day of my life.***

Sep 28, 2020, 12:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

That's what I was hoping for

Sep 28, 2020, 12:16 PM

NOW can we have a list of all your scoks

Sep 28, 2020, 12:32 PM

that made this 'thing' happen?

TIA

One of the best in my life. Once the TNET museum is

Sep 28, 2020, 12:17 PM [ in reply to This is the worst day of my life.*** ]

open, this monumental occasion will be on display for all the world to see. Everyone will get to see GWP's picture and I'll be right there with him as being the one who handed out the historic TU!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see I went from ROH to All-in

Sep 28, 2020, 12:19 PM

#tnetgoals

Does this mean you have to suit up Saturday?***

Sep 28, 2020, 12:25 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

If they let him do that I’ll rejoin IPTAY...

Sep 28, 2020, 12:27 PM

so I can quit again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Quitters never loose and winners never quit***

Sep 28, 2020, 12:34 PM

I'm not sure, this is all new territory for all of us

Sep 28, 2020, 12:29 PM [ in reply to Does this mean you have to suit up Saturday?*** ]

so I think we're still trying to figure out the rules. But rest assured, if Dabo calls my number I'll be ready.

Re: I'm not sure, this is all new territory for all of us

Sep 28, 2020, 1:46 PM

do we have “negative” numbers?? and - does this not directly contradict your “no jersey” policy?

kthx

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

No. And no.***

Sep 28, 2020, 2:01 PM

Re: One of the best in my life. Once the TNET museum is

Sep 28, 2020, 4:34 PM [ in reply to One of the best in my life. Once the TNET museum is ]

I've heard about your famous thumbs up. Is that your secret move. (As shared on Seinfeld)??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd like to thank Crump who doubted me from day 1

Sep 28, 2020, 12:19 PM

Figures,

We give you 100k TUs and you only bring one glass of champagne to the party.

Coot!

Don't worry I brought more

Sep 28, 2020, 12:20 PM

But I done drinked it all

Re: Don't worry I brought more

Sep 28, 2020, 12:23 PM

Well at least you let us look through the small window at some of the fireworks.

Hope you have a great time while on your

Sep 28, 2020, 12:34 PM

upcoming trip to Jamaica. Tell DSP we said hello.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Sep 28, 2020, 12:52 PM

Did the steak knives ever arrive?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They should arrive any day now...***

Sep 28, 2020, 12:54 PM

Maybe for 100k

Sep 28, 2020, 1:22 PM

The powers that be will award you the infinity TU thingy. Could you handle the responsibility though? An omnipotent poster, drunk on power (and champagne), unable to be reasoned with, and immune to the checks and balances of the dreaded TD.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe for 100k

Sep 28, 2020, 1:24 PM

He's already immune to TD's and drunk, thought the power part would change things.

yay crump

Sep 28, 2020, 1:42 PM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Hey GWP!

Sep 28, 2020, 4:28 PM

What's the ribbon behind your Point Total?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey GWP!

Sep 28, 2020, 4:35 PM

Okay now, see, I was thinking it was special for GWP

Sep 28, 2020, 5:21 PM

But you've got one just like it....

..."Billionaire Boys Club" eh?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seriously

Sep 28, 2020, 4:34 PM

How much time do you have spend on tnet to achieve that number? That is dedication. Maybe I’ll get there in 2090 at my rate.

It's not called dedication...

Sep 28, 2020, 4:41 PM

It's called not having a life.

I call it coot guilt.

Sep 29, 2020, 7:30 AM

This is the equivalent of a coot landing on the moon.

Most of them can barely cross the street.

If we all tmail grump maybe he’ll take half his points away. Better yet, what’s the Tnet fax number ?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Drama much?***

Sep 28, 2020, 4:47 PM

about 140 hours on TN

Sep 28, 2020, 4:54 PM

congrats for being all in. About 6 days worth .... that is you did a post every 5 secs 24 hours a day.

If you did one very minute that would be 70 days.

Message was edited by: Sportsfan®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: about 140 hours on TN

Sep 28, 2020, 6:45 PM

That would consider every post getting one TU.

Sep 28, 2020, 4:58 PM

Avengers Endgame - So, he's an idiot war machine trending james rhodes idiot don cheadle avengers endgame GIF

Don't hold your breath waiting on me to hit

Sep 28, 2020, 4:59 PM

that mark.

I'll be lucky to be alive to hit 25,000.

But congratulations, anyway!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We love you hartins

Sep 28, 2020, 11:05 PM

or at least somebody does.

Probably.

Maybe.

Sep 28, 2020, 5:15 PM

I’m so sorry but I don’t recognize the name. You must be new here.

You can't fool us, coot. You're now "all in"

Sep 28, 2020, 7:04 PM

with Crump.

Crump has been my TD bandit for years

Sep 28, 2020, 11:07 PM

but I’m a little shocked he hasn’t given me a TU for this post.

Replies: 46
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic