Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IPTAY donors?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,661

IPTAY donors?

Jul 14, 2018, 4:30 PM

Heard from the office donations were up this year even for existing members. Honestly expected a slight decline with loss of tax rules even with our success. Thoughts? Believable? Any idea when parking will be released? We got bumped last year after our entire tenure in same lot. Up’d Levels but waiting for the word of we got back in..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IPTAY donors?

Jul 14, 2018, 4:52 PM

You will never hear of them asking for less money, it will always be more, more, more, until the average members have been priced out, and the best of everything will be given to the wealthier class, and the rest will go to a much higher priced general admissions tickets. That is the price for having a winning FB program as we have, and watching from home with a friend/friends or by your self isn't that bad. It's not like being there, but it isn't that bad either when you take in consideration the drive there and back home. You can be just as proud of our team at home as well as being there, plus you have more money to spend on your Clemson gear that you get to show off around your city/town, and with me, it's cootlumbia!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2018, 5:15 PM

Sadly we don’t pay for tickets anymore.... it’s allllll parking. Been giving for over 10 years and still ain’t got great seats but people giving barely any sitting along the sidelines lower deck. Is what it is but annoying. Last year minimum to get in lower deck was 7500 yet people giving the minimum keeping their premium seats. Reward loyalty but be fair about it

Jul 14, 2018, 5:36 PM

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2018, 7:21 PM

Well, I did pay my 2018 IPTAY donation in December 2017 because of the tax change. Are they counting that as 2018 for this statement? If so, the hit will come next year.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jul 14, 2018, 7:31 PM

The great majority of donors made their donation by December 31. The new law took effect on January 1. The 2019 IPTAY year started on July 1. This is the year that you'll see the impact of the new law.

Donations were up b/c of parking more than anything

Jul 14, 2018, 8:47 PM

I have been giving for 20 years and donated a lot of money. 15 years ago I got a gold watch, and invites to many dinners and events. Haven't lowered my donations but haven't raised it. Now I can't even get a returned phone call.

Much of the increase is due to.....

Jul 14, 2018, 9:03 PM

Alot of Ppl had to give more to keep desirable parking assignments near stadium

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Much of the increase is due to.....

Jul 14, 2018, 9:06 PM

Funny part is... IPTAY leasing the lots for 1 mill a year from the university.. that’s a solid return imo. They make they back and some per lot.

Scholarships

Jul 14, 2018, 9:30 PM

Are very,very important and that is IPTAY’s primary goal. You don’t get teams as we have had without the support from IPTAY. I assure you, if there was no IPTAY you would not have the same Clemson team to pull for!

JOIN IPTAY
Support Clemson Athletics

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,661
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic