Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IPTAY Points Question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

IPTAY Points Question

Dec 30, 2016, 1:48 PM

Does anyone know the difference in Customer Priority Points and Donor Priority Points? IPTAY site says Customer is used for ticketing, but not seeing why they should be different.

And why if donating every consecutive year would Customer Priority Points be less than Donor Priority Points?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IPTAY Points Question

Dec 30, 2016, 2:12 PM

Customer points would be different than IPTAY points if you are eligible to buy more tickets than you do, or if you buy bowl game, ACC Champ tix through the University each year.

Dec 30, 2016, 2:21 PM

So that would imply that Customer priority points would only potentially be more than donor points, not less?

Just wondering as my customer points are showing as significantly less than donor points online, but I donate and buy season tickets every year.

your ticketing points are frozen July 1 and that number used

Dec 30, 2016, 2:33 PM

Until next July1. In other words, donations made this fall won't help you get better post-season ticket position or # of tickets

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 30, 2016, 2:52 PM

Must be some sort of error in their system or perhaps not showing a leading digit. I looked at mine.

Donor Priority Points is their formula of years giving + total donations / $250.

Customer Priority Points is: Donor Points + the point value assigned to my 2016 donation

The email for bowl tickets used my Customer Points number. I hope that helps.

Thanks for all the responses

Dec 30, 2016, 3:20 PM

This is kind of what I thought, and means my account is displaying wrong.

I made a 2016 donation, and should have a pretty decent number of points for the 2016-2017 academic year, but instead my customer priority points are showing as "1".

Too bad the IPTAY office is closed till Monday or Tuesday, but sounds like I'll have to call to resolve. I had another issue earlier this year with my account being "merged" by accident with a student account.

If I was everyone else, I would be checking my account as I might not be the only one with a mistake.

Anyone know when the National Championship tickets get distributed? Hopefully I can get this fixed before tickets get allocated. I'll be pretty angry if I don't get tickets because my account got screwed up.

Re: Thanks for all the responses

Dec 30, 2016, 3:23 PM

They are already allocated. They said every IPTAY donor request will be filled.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for all the responses

Dec 30, 2016, 3:33 PM

That is NOT what IPTAY said. Every donor/requester for natty will get tickets but there are limits depending on point level.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic