Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Stats & Storylines: Tigers downgrade Hurricanes to Tropical Depression
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

TNET: Stats & Storylines: Tigers downgrade Hurricanes to Tropical Depression

Oct 12, 2020, 8:01 AM

Stats & Storylines: Tigers downgrade Hurricanes to Tropical Depression

The Miami Hurricanes and rainfall from Hurricane Delta both hit Clemson on Saturday night, but neither was as strong as expected. Clemson’s 42-17 victory over Miami was even worse than the score indicates. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IMPORTANT

Oct 12, 2020, 9:08 AM

I can not emphasis this enough Tiger Nation. It is incredibly important we lock down the #1 seed. Having Bama and OSU duke it out at the 2v3 is critical to bringing it home this year. We would be taking LSU’s road last year where they got to sit back and humiliate an undeserving 4 seed.

Re: IMPORTANT

Oct 12, 2020, 10:37 AM

It all depends on how the Know-It-All Peckerheads work their numbers to put whoever where in the ranking poles. They do have a knack for placing a SEC team to have the easiest road through the playoffs!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2020, 11:36 AM [ in reply to IMPORTANT ]

With undeserving Oklahoma out, that means another SEC team and that's probably Georgia. So, how strong will Georgia be? They play Bama this weekend, so we will see.

Oct 12, 2020, 12:50 PM [ in reply to IMPORTANT ]

I do not care where we are seeded nor who we play! We just need to take care of business and get to the playoff! If we are not able to beat 2 of the nation's best teams then we do not deserve the Natty! Just win baby! We could win every game and an undefeated SEC team or Big 10 team might be ranked ahead of Clemson.

Importance of the #1 seed

Oct 12, 2020, 4:04 PM [ in reply to IMPORTANT ]

Obviously it's a little hard to say until after the Bama v. Georgia game, but from my article you can tell that I think earning the #1 seed this year will be especially important.

The four seed might be Bama/Georgia if they split, but if Bama beat them twice, the 4 could be Cinci, Okie State, BYU, UNC, or Oregon. If they give it to a two loss Florida or Georgia, they'll also be a lot weaker than Alabama or Ohio State.

This obviously changes if Georgia wins this weekend, but if not I think you really want the #1.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2020, 4:29 PM [ in reply to IMPORTANT ]

Our B+ game is good enough to beat the possible field , and our A-anything game is simply unbeatable in 2020 ... or uhh.. 2021 as the case would be .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 12, 2020, 9:25 PM [ in reply to IMPORTANT ]

You are right. I remember last year thinking how much LSU must have enjoyed watching Clemson and OSU bash each other’s brains out after they had cake walked past Oklahoma.

Re: TNET: Stats & Storylines: Tigers downgrade Hurricanes to Tropical Depression

Oct 12, 2020, 10:03 AM

I think actually the long field goal attempt at the end of the first half would have given Clemson a 17 point stranglehold, not 21 point.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: TNET: Stats & Storylines: Tigers downgrade Hurricanes to Tropical Depression

Oct 12, 2020, 12:07 PM

If we made the field goal at the end of half, score would have been 24-3, for a 21 point margin.

Oct 12, 2020, 12:17 PM

My bad, you're right.

null

Tropical Depression???

Oct 12, 2020, 2:41 PM

More like a zephyr.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic