Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot fan run in...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Coot fan run in...

Oct 28, 2015, 5:54 PM

Had me a good run in with a coot today in BI-LO you’ll like…
So I’m walking up to the check out with my basket of stuff, as I’m laying it out at the register the little redneck cashier girl looks at my Clemson visor and says… “you need to find you a new hat”.
Me; “oh yea, let me guess, you’re a chicken fan”
Red; “I am”.. with a sh&%ty look on her face
Me; “I think I like my hat these days, how’s that coach working out for ya…. Not too good eh”
Red; “you still need a new hat”...now she's getting mad.
Me; ..as I’m grabbing my bags up and I’m laughing at her …”find me a new hat eh?... if I were you I’d find me a new team”

I could tell that pissed her off as I’m walking off shaking my head laughing…

Feels good to be a Tiger these days…

Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are two types of coots

Oct 28, 2015, 5:57 PM

Ones that know to be quiet and ones that don't. I had one try to tell me that we don't play anyone. Then I reminded her of Notre Dame and she changed her tune.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There are two types of coots

Oct 28, 2015, 6:05 PM

As a cashier, I should have asked her how that degree from Carolina is working for her also... not that there's anything wrong with that.

That was such a good feeling I had to make that my first post! Member since 2001...

Oct 28, 2015, 6:10 PM

Tough making the rent and feeding the churns on a cashier's salary , and you just know that her Coot boyfriend works construction through a temp agency and rides a scooter to work .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 28, 2015, 6:32 PM [ in reply to Re: There are two types of coots ]

Congrats on your first post!

In honor of your first post let me repost one of the first posts, if not my very first post, that I ever posted here...my favorite meme yet.

She has no such degree...

Oct 28, 2015, 6:42 PM [ in reply to Re: There are two types of coots ]

...just one of the multitudes of trailer trash bandwagon jumpers.

It's all about life decisions folks, it really is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2015, 6:54 PM [ in reply to Re: There are two types of coots ]

Should have asked her when she was getting that promotion to assistant night shift bakery manager? I'm sure that International Business degree she has will have her in that job in no time.

Oct 28, 2015, 6:39 PM [ in reply to There are two types of coots ]

That first one is kind of elusive

Oct 28, 2015, 7:00 PM

She was right to a certain degree. We play USuC so she was right about that one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2015, 7:36 PM

Not disputing that at all UsUc is the definition of no one I meant I have never seen a coot that knows when to keep quiet

Oct 28, 2015, 6:58 PM [ in reply to There are two types of coots ]

Most coot fans try to say the ND game wasn't a good win because they are overrated and won't finish in the top 25. I just laugh and ask them when was the last time they beat a top 10 team and they get quiet real quick.

Coots don't know how to keep their beaks shut.

Oct 28, 2015, 7:30 PM

I don't understand it. Your team is garbage. What do you have to say?Why on earth would you try to start something and irritate a customer?

Had something similar happen to me last week by a worker at Bath and Body Works. That woman was ridiculous. She was practically following me around the store just a yapping bout "you know where you are (I live in Columbia)? why you wearing Clemson stuff?!?"

So looking forward to the end of November. People like that remind me why I loathe the coots.

But on the bright side, got a solid reason why the wife can't drag me in to that store anymore. Terrible customer service! I don't want to knock out a Bath and Body Works bag lady. ??

~JKB

Re: I would have called a manager over

Oct 28, 2015, 10:42 PM

and registered a complaint ...the only way they will ever learn is to feel the pain.

Hey. The U players couldn't keep their traps shut

Oct 28, 2015, 11:22 PM [ in reply to Coots don't know how to keep their beaks shut. ]

last weekend on the field while having their buttocks handed to them. What makes anyone think a Coot can keep their yapper shut? Same class of fan, same mentality, same thought processes. At least The U has some Nattys to fall back on and remember longingly.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all his success, his highest salary was $25,000 a year. The president of the university, Dr. R. F. Poole, feared that professors who earned less would be upset. "He called me up and said that he didn't want me to tell anybody what I made," Howard once said. "I said: 'Doc, you don't have to worry. I'm as ashamed as you are of what you pay me.' " - Frank Howard Obituary, New York Times, 01/27/1996

Teed off in front of a Coot wearing his colors last week

Oct 28, 2015, 7:31 PM

At Myrtlewood. He said, "you're wearing the wrong colors." I said, "which team is undefeated?" His buddy piled on and said, "which team has a coach?"

Classic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

you should check out with class***

Oct 28, 2015, 7:38 PM

Sounds like he did.

Oct 29, 2015, 8:56 AM

He could have really made her feel stupid.

Re: Coot fan run in...

Oct 28, 2015, 11:31 PM

I was working my smoke detector business today. Went In a basement, saw a coot football. Said what the he'll? She said what I was like what in the he'll is that. She said oh no your not a Clemson can are you. I was like look out the window at my car. So she did, it says I h8usc. She told me she knew she shouldn't have let me in the house.??. Don't know the point of the story but oh well. Go Clemson

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heck yes. This deserves a thumbs up from me.

Oct 29, 2015, 2:49 AM

Better not say the "H" "E" double hockey sticks word because I might get down voted on this uber conservative do-gooder board.

The butt hurt is strong around here right now.***

Oct 29, 2015, 8:33 AM

ROH

Not a problem saying #### on here.***

Oct 29, 2015, 8:57 PM [ in reply to Heck yes. This deserves a thumbs up from me. ]

Cashier skillset says it all.******

Oct 29, 2015, 6:02 AM

Attitude like that is probably what got her fired from the

Oct 29, 2015, 6:42 AM

McDonalds.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell the manager.***

Oct 29, 2015, 8:12 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Tell the manager.***

Oct 29, 2015, 10:05 AM

Nope, not doing that...
Let them run their mouth and carry around that jealousy. I love it! They'll get what's coming to em..

Oct 29, 2015, 8:16 AM

Interesting, I had a coot bag boy attack me at Bi-Lo a couple of years ago. He's since then quit, much like the OBS...

Karma baby, karma I tell you...

One common denominator among most Coots....

Oct 29, 2015, 8:21 AM

besides being ignorant and deluded, most of them have a bad case of "diarrhea of the mouth".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Cashier huh? Majored in accounting at USuK.

Oct 29, 2015, 8:49 AM

nm

Oct 29, 2015, 9:34 AM

I personally never understand the desire to be nasty to a total stranger based solely on college football allegiance.

But maybe that's just me.

Oct 29, 2015, 10:18 AM

... as I think about it deeper..
Seems when I wear my Clemson visor out in public, I only get the smart ### comments from coots. Not UNC, NCST, E Carolina (being in Charlotte) nobody, only coot fans.

I know good and well I don't walk around with that jealousy when I see a coot hat or shirt. I prefer silent pride, I’ll let my beloved Tigers speak for me!

By the way, have an outstanding day!

GO TIGERS!!

Oct 29, 2015, 8:45 PM

I like it!!

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic