Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I watched the national championship game for...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,677

I watched the national championship game for...

Mar 9, 2019, 9:14 PM

the eighth time tonight....made the comment to my wife “it was a very good day for Clemson sports.....we won the basketball game and won the doubleheader baseball games against # 3 UNC”.....and then she tells me “and they won that football game against Alabama AGAIN” ......life is good.......Go Tigers ??????????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I watched the national championship game for...

Mar 9, 2019, 9:19 PM

I've watched 10 times which includes all the various feeds. Just doesn't get old. The SEC homer show is a good one to watch.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

You know who was most impressed with that game

Mar 10, 2019, 1:04 AM
CU.PNG(118.3 K)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 10, 2019, 4:58 AM

I didn't watch the Natty last night, instead I chose to rewatch the game against Duke.

Mar 10, 2019, 7:29 AM

I had back surgery Tuesday, got home on Thursday and a little druggy from pain meds. Was lying in bed and woke up to Chris Fowler’s voice. Grabbed my Walker and headed into the living room to watch the 2nd and 3rd quarters again. Never gets old. I’ve watched it at least once a week since the game. I’m an addict.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 10, 2019, 10:31 AM

Yep......that is what my wife tells me everytime I watch it......Go Tigers!!!!!!

I saw it every day for the first few weeks.

Mar 10, 2019, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Re: I watched the national championship game for... ]

I'm down to three or four times a week now but it looks like I might be headed for a maintenance dosage until football starts this fall. I do so look forward to Dabo dialing Trevor down and having closer games this season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like the Bama version with Eli Gold, and the other

Mar 10, 2019, 11:45 AM

Bama Jibronies. Their enthusiasm just dies and the excuses run rampant the further Clemson goes ahead!!

Whenever I wear a Clemson shirt....

Mar 12, 2019, 3:43 AM

.......which is frequently these days, at least one person (and usually more than one person) stops me to say how glad they were that Clemson beat 'Bama. And typically they want to know more about Clemson. The Tigs made a lot of friends in Northern California in January.

And, yes, I'm an addict too. I have no idea how many times I've watched the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only eight!?

Mar 12, 2019, 7:11 AM

You need a different job. :)

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,677
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic