Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Daggumit, despite standing by my 'puter I totally missed GWP
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Daggumit, despite standing by my 'puter I totally missed GWP

Sep 29, 2020, 12:49 PM

flipping the TU's to 100K. For those lucky enough to witness, what happened? Did tiger paws bounce across the screen ala Solitaire, bursting balloons/fireworks/confetti, a giant David Hood head saying "Welcome to the Machine"?

I just hope beyond hope that all the backordered sets of steak knives will be released now that the seal is broken.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There was little fanfare

Sep 29, 2020, 12:51 PM

I'm still waiting on the congratulations from Crump®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I was thinking football message boards weren't about folks

Sep 29, 2020, 3:16 PM

seeking self esteem boosts from cyberpoints given by anonymous people who don't know each other from Adam.

Can we please create a page for "self help" or something? I'm not into the circle jerk stuff on a football board. It gives me the willies. Grown men or nah?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was thinking football message boards weren't about folks

Sep 29, 2020, 3:25 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I don't know anyone on here named Adam.***

Sep 29, 2020, 3:26 PM [ in reply to I was thinking football message boards weren't about folks ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know lots of 'Steves' though.

Sep 29, 2020, 3:28 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Can't think of any named Steve either.***

Sep 29, 2020, 3:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for your input Stanley***

Sep 29, 2020, 4:41 PM [ in reply to I was thinking football message boards weren't about folks ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Here we go again...

Sep 29, 2020, 4:59 PM [ in reply to I was thinking football message boards weren't about folks ]

B-Meist®
Crump®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Just in case they be needing it essplaned......

Sep 29, 2020, 5:26 PM

Re: I was thinking football message boards weren't about folks

Sep 29, 2020, 8:53 PM [ in reply to I was thinking football message boards weren't about folks ]

CourageousTiger with the wicked sick burn.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Daggumit, despite standing by my 'puter I totally missed GWP

Sep 29, 2020, 12:51 PM

There were fireworks, but GWP got into the champagne before the big event ever started and was so drunk before the party that the festivities were short-lived.

You should have been there for the acceptance speech!

Sep 29, 2020, 12:54 PM

Muschamp gave his big buddy a hug and then a body slam.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are better off. Didn't change my life in any way. I

Sep 29, 2020, 1:04 PM

still went to sleep by myself last night and slept great.

I'm actually worse because of it . . . nothing 3 or 4 days

Sep 29, 2020, 1:14 PM

of balm won't take care of . . . . but GOOD LORD.

Typical these days - lots of media bluster about absolutely nothing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Sep 29, 2020, 1:18 PM

I heard that cutigerbob® grew an inch in height. It was a 100K miracle.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

All Ya Missed Is Him Walking About And Flaunting It in Posts***

Sep 29, 2020, 1:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Not All-In***

Sep 29, 2020, 1:21 PM

That's what she said about...

Sep 29, 2020, 1:23 PM

BloodbeOrange®

Re: That's what she said about...

Sep 29, 2020, 1:27 PM

I thought Bob was the only TNetter made fun of for being "short".

Re: That's what she said about...

Sep 29, 2020, 8:50 PM [ in reply to That's what she said about... ]

I’m White. I grow, Not for sho.

Sep 29, 2020, 2:19 PM

Normal RAG stuff I'm sure.

Sep 29, 2020, 2:39 PM

I had already forgotten about it.***

Sep 29, 2020, 4:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic