Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I was just riding around minding my business in Tuscaloosa
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

I was just riding around minding my business in Tuscaloosa

Jan 17, 2017, 12:53 PM

because I needed to pay my Verizon bill and it was easier for me to drive to Tuscaloosa than Charleston. Well, I ended up behind a car at a stop light that had an Alabama Football bumper sticker. Needless to say, 0.35 seconds after the light turned green, that inbred hadn't moved, so I honked my horn at him. I had almost forgotten I had just installed a Tiger Rag horn I got for Christmas. Lol, you should have seen that Bamer fan's face... priceless. Anyway, I found the store and proceeded to enter. I was getting a lot of dirty looks as I walked across the parking lot, and even more when I went inside. I guess they had never seen a grown man wearing a Tiger Band outfit, complete with the hat. The guy in front of me turned and said "congrats on the win", I replied "Thanks, but it really wasn't as close as the score indicated, and the officials missed a lot of calls against Bama, but that was par for the course. And if we played again, we'd probably win by 35." About that time, my wife called. Well, her ringtone is the Alabama radio call of the final Clemson TD in the natty. Talk about two faced sore loosers. When they heard that, the bammer fans really started to show their true colors. When I finally made it back to my car, 8 of my 14 Clemson flags had been broken off and someone had smeared the "Suck It Alabamer... 35-31!" shoe polish message I had on my back glass. Talk about a fan base that doesn't know how to loose with class!!!

Needless to say, I won't be going back anytime soon!

PS: If you look closely, you can see some of the shoe polish left on my windows.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Cool story! This is what #TigerNation is all about***

Jan 17, 2017, 12:55 PM

nm

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was just riding around minding my business in Tuscaloosa

Jan 17, 2017, 1:01 PM

Tiger Rag horn? Does it sound as awesome as I think it would?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was just riding around minding my business in Tuscaloosa***

Jan 17, 2017, 1:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

GeeZ FM...I have about every Orange FB Toy known to Mankind but

Jan 17, 2017, 1:36 PM

Never thought about a car with such a terrific shade of Lipstick!

You ROCK Man!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you're still there could you ask someone

Jan 17, 2017, 1:01 PM

How come Alabama keeps having these big classes for recruiting and we only get in the mid teens?

Re: If you're still there could you ask someone

Jan 17, 2017, 1:42 PM

Signing with Alabama upgrades a player 1star and signing with Clemson down grades a player 1 star. The heck with ability!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You seem awfully Cavalier about this story.***

Jan 17, 2017, 1:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You seem awfully Cavalier about this story.

Jan 17, 2017, 1:03 PM

What's Virginia got to do with this???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Jan 17, 2017, 1:08 PM

Does that have the 2.2? I had one in my old S10 and it felt like i was dragging 1000 bricks around.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, but it's not exactly stock. I've added a

Jan 17, 2017, 4:20 PM

K&N air filter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Yea, THAT would help a 2.2 immensely.....***

Jan 17, 2017, 7:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LMFAO I love you guys I swear. Funny bunch!!***

Jan 17, 2017, 9:43 PM [ in reply to Re: I was just riding around minding my business in Tuscaloosa ]

Were they conservative or liberal Bama fans ?

Jan 17, 2017, 1:13 PM

Seems like it would add to the story?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh...

Jan 17, 2017, 2:02 PM

he was in AlaBAMA!

Re: Were they conservative or liberal Bama fans ?

Jan 18, 2017, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Were they conservative or liberal Bama fans ? ]

ALL HAIL EMPEROR TRUMP!!!!

I'd a give you 100 Tu's if I could, but just one qweshun...

Jan 17, 2017, 1:37 PM

Did you offer to punch out both of their "Bammer T. S. Slips" for all 10 points so they can redeem them for anudder T.S. Slip????

Jan 17, 2017, 2:14 PM

Exactly the same thing happened to me. Except I was wearing my Tiger mascot suit and my tiger rag runs through a cruise ship horn powered with twin 10,000psi air compressors. Bubba got all uppidty jus cuz I blew all his windows out and most of the paint off his truck. Totally no class.

Jan 17, 2017, 2:49 PM

NOT typical of majority of Alabama fan base.

TD for not handing out half a dozen good aszwhuppings.***

Jan 17, 2017, 2:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i call bs

Jan 17, 2017, 4:25 PM

because i cannot see the shoe polish remnants and i have examined closely. everything else you say seems legit

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

bs for sure...

Jan 17, 2017, 9:47 PM

no shoe polish, no flags and no flag stubbies... Clearly a bs post. Although.... all of FM's previous posts are tru dat! Including the Clemson to big 12 some years ago????

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good read, thx for post***

Jan 17, 2017, 7:05 PM

Cool Story Bruh***

Jan 17, 2017, 9:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Satta, Bama

Jan 18, 2017, 12:18 AM

The Tide has a natty dread
https://youtu.be/tM1-DOjxkKE

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Jan 18, 2017, 9:27 AM

I wanted to give you 10 TUs. So I clicked on your user name, found 10 post I haven't TU and there you go. Funny read!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please don't feed the troll***

Jan 18, 2017, 9:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

POTD.***

Jan 18, 2017, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Re: I was just riding around minding my business in Tuscaloosa ]

Re: POTD.***

Jan 18, 2017, 10:52 AM

you just got another TU from me!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tl;dr***

Jan 18, 2017, 9:56 AM

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic