Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody here absolutely love their job?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Anybody here absolutely love their job?

Aug 26, 2020, 10:07 AM

let's put a positive spin in this #####

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

yes***

Aug 26, 2020, 10:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: yes***

Aug 26, 2020, 10:17 AM

yes

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, call back when I have found a way to

Aug 26, 2020, 10:09 AM

get paid to listen to music, drink, and take the day people's money.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think that's called

Aug 26, 2020, 10:24 AM

being reporter for the Rolling Stone back when it actually was a music magazine and those jobs don't exist any more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Why you gotta go kill a man's dreams?

Aug 26, 2020, 10:58 AM

All I need is for the pandemic to go away and a few million dollars so I don't actually have to to the running of my bar. I would then be free to roam around the country and see bands. I'd call it scouting and it would be a tax write off.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i wouldnt love any job imo

Aug 26, 2020, 10:12 AM

cause job

unless maybe i only worked 20 hrs a week?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

or 6 months a year***

Aug 26, 2020, 10:13 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

No. That’s why I retired and make more in pensions and

Aug 26, 2020, 10:13 AM

Social Security than I did when I worked. Screw the Pentagon.

Just saying. You asked.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wish i was gonna get a pension. must be nice***

Aug 26, 2020, 10:15 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why, yes. Yes it is

Aug 26, 2020, 10:45 AM

It means I paid my dues.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my dad worked at Pentagon and military as well. I know***

Aug 26, 2020, 10:53 AM

yep...politicians have about ruined the military***

Aug 26, 2020, 10:17 AM [ in reply to No. That’s why I retired and make more in pensions and ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Yes***

Aug 26, 2020, 10:15 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want a job where I can sit in on a couple of meetings,

Aug 26, 2020, 10:16 AM

maybe take a call or 2 & know nothing about the subject while Daddy makes foreign countries give me millions and millions of dollars.

~Hunter

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: I want a job where I can sit in on a couple of meetings,

Aug 26, 2020, 10:20 AM

You misspelled Donald Jr., Eric, Ivanka, Tiffany and Jared.

Awwwwwww, cute***

Aug 26, 2020, 10:23 AM [ in reply to I want a job where I can sit in on a couple of meetings, ]

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lutz

Aug 26, 2020, 10:42 AM [ in reply to I want a job where I can sit in on a couple of meetings, ]

she can accuse me of anything

Aug 26, 2020, 11:19 AM

and put handcuffs on me

There are days where I like my job. There are days where

Aug 26, 2020, 10:26 AM

I hate my job. I rarely ever actually LOVE my job though. This industry can be a tough grind but when I got out, I missed it some and got weird about a super easy job. Well, now I miss that super easy job too. Basically, I will never be COMPLETELY happy while working. THe pessimist in me also thinks that I will work until the day I die so there is that to look forward to.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anybody here absolutely love their job?

Aug 26, 2020, 10:29 AM

https://youtu.be/HFVzql3qoe4

Accidentally searched for the jerk blow gif

Aug 26, 2020, 10:34 AM

then realized "the jerk" had to be in quotations

I'm extremely grateful for my job.

Feb 25, 2019, 10:55 AM

Respectable compensation plus working from home and not doing manual labor.

Not sure if "love" is the right word, though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm extremely grateful for my job.

Aug 26, 2020, 10:40 AM

I am with you. I did LOVE my last job. It was baller job with non-baller pay, but the job was absolutely amazing.

Where I am at now, I really like it and the pay is awesome, but I sure do miss my last job at times.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They say that no matter how hot some a chick is, there's

Aug 26, 2020, 10:41 AM

some dude who's tired of sticking his peanor in her.

I imagine work is the same way.

That being said, I enjoy banging my old lady more than I enjoy my job, but both are pretty good.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

about 90% yes

Aug 26, 2020, 10:45 AM

the 10% BS red tape, PC crap, and mind-numbing e-mail that is necessary to put up with to enjoy the rest. I didn't sign up to read through 100 e-mails a day, most of which are absolutely unnecessary and complete waste of my time. A sad evolution of co-worker/corporate laziness and ineptitude for the most part.

My one wish is for unread e-mail to be full for the day after like 10, like voicemail or a phone answering machine. Can that be done? "I'm sorry, this e-mail box is full for the day. Please try again tomorrow."

But the rest of the time is great. Got it pretty good compared to most.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah man

Aug 26, 2020, 10:50 AM

my job is pretty tight. good mix of sales and engineering, in one of the hottest industries in the world right now.

now i'm 100% remote in a state w/ no sales tax, so realizing a nice 6% pay bump.

potentially moving to full time sales should see a nice 200 - 300% bump in pay too, which would be sick

Absolutely... but I digress

Aug 26, 2020, 11:07 AM

and remember a term most of us, if not all of us, used in the USN. forgive me please.

"I love my [...] job like my jobs loves [...] me."

"I love the [...] Navy like the Navy loves [...] me."

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic