Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Dabo and Kathleen have heartfelt message for son after scoring TD
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Dabo and Kathleen have heartfelt message for son after scoring TD

Nov 3, 2018, 5:25 PM

WATCH: Dabo and Kathleen have heartfelt message for son after scoring TD

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney and his wife Kathleen had a short message to tell their son Will after he scored his first touchdown of his career against Louis Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I told my buddy at half time that Dabos son

Nov 3, 2018, 5:27 PM

Was going to score today. They were going to do everything they could to get him the ball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I told my buddy at half time that Dabos son

Nov 3, 2018, 5:39 PM

What a great opportunity to coach your sons plural at a great D1 school with an opportunity to coach 3 sons at same place! If everything is status quo, I bet Bama could offer Dabo $20m a year and he would rather stay at Clemson to coach his boys and have a great life!! He doesn't need anymore money than he has already made and you can see the joy in his and Kathleen's face! What a great time to be a Tiger Alum!

Nov 3, 2018, 5:43 PM

Yep....Fun to watch!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Nov 3, 2018, 5:46 PM [ in reply to I told my buddy at half time that Dabos son ]

Hes not a virgin anymore!

Re: TNET: WATCH: Dabo and Kathleen have heartfelt message for son after scoring TD

Nov 3, 2018, 5:55 PM

Kathleen is a fine looking lady. . I know, I know she's somebody daughter. We have a beautiful 1st lady of Clemson football.

Re: TNET: WATCH: Dabo and Kathleen have heartfelt message for son after scoring TD

Nov 3, 2018, 6:02 PM

I couldn't help but think of the obvious comparison.....

Clemson't future is nothing but bright orange sunshine (ok, late afternoon sunshine!)

Go Tigers...!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2018, 7:17 PM

Nah, Dabo’s not going anywhere. Why would he? He doesn’t have anything to prove. His family wouldn’t let him go anywhere.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2018, 10:04 PM

Where did that come from

The Swinneys

Nov 3, 2018, 7:23 PM

They're what every family should strive to be. I know if I ever have children, I'd like to be a Dabo-like figure. True parent goals.

We are so lucky as a fan base to have an incredible man and incredible woman raising these young tigers on campus and leading us. Good job Will Swinney! We are all proud of you just like your mom and dad. Definitely won't be your last touchdown.

Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Swinneys

Nov 5, 2018, 2:17 PM

Millions in $$$$ make that kind of family life easy when there's never a financial worry!!! It can cause your life to blow up in your face if you're not smart enough to manage that kind of money also. And I would bet the Swinney's are very smart money managers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2018, 10:40 PM

I couldn’t help but think that Will could be the Renfrow in waiting, not that he’s there yet, but look how far Hunter has come.

Re: Renfrow in waiting

Nov 3, 2018, 11:04 PM

Except we have a Renfrow "in waiting" met Hunter's younger brother, Cole, who is a freshman this year at the Ladies Clinic, he was one of the ones 'helping " our section,Poor fella kept having to answer the question if he was related when everyone read his name tag,

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2018, 11:40 PM

When I saw Will cross the goal line, I sprung out of my chair, completely unaware that I still had a beer in my hand. And this happened. LOL.

Nov 4, 2018, 8:40 AM

When I saw Will cross the goal line, I sprung out of my chair, completely unaware that I still had a beer in my hand. And this happened. LOL.

I see what you did there.

Nov 5, 2018, 2:09 PM

Dabo says that Momma Swinney is going to be happy tonight, and that he was glad of that, what was on Dabo's mind with that statement!!! ;) :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic