Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tonight is tough to watch knowing that Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Tonight is tough to watch knowing that Clemson

Jan 11, 2021, 11:28 PM

is better team than OSU. Yes I know they beat us by 21, but watching their season and the game tonight proves that beating Clemson was simply an anomaly.

Fields played game of his life. He will never again, for rest of football career, have a game like that. It was total BS and frustrating to see his passing game at that level because he isn’t capable of that 99.9% of the time. The defense did get an interception in the end zone, but could not make any plays to change the momentum.

Alabama is great no doubt, no argument. However, Clemson is much better matchup and at least plays better than OSU. Still upset about performance versus OSU obviously but my dislike for OSU knows no boundary!! They are straight garbage program with nothing but controversy surrounding every single thing they have ever done.

Alabama bearing them down isn’t all that satisfying but it’s better than OSU winning.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Losing Sermon on the first play hurt them.That dude

Jan 11, 2021, 11:33 PM

Was motivated. But now they know how important injuries are.

Re: Losing Sermon on the first play hurt them.That dude

Jan 11, 2021, 11:40 PM

It didnt help but they havent ben able to run on that front a lot tonight anyway. He wouldnt have had a game like against NW but he might have not made them one dimensional

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who knows how many injuries they would have had with 5 more games? ***

Jan 12, 2021, 2:22 AM [ in reply to Losing Sermon on the first play hurt them.That dude ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Who knows how many injuries they would have had with 5 more games? ***

Jan 12, 2021, 5:02 AM

Post of the Post ??

+1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Tonight is tough to watch knowing that Clemson

Jan 11, 2021, 11:55 PM

I keep saying that when OcryO played our Tigers in the Sugar Bowl, they were hands down, without a doubt the "FRESHEST" team that has ever played in semi final game in the history of college FB. If they would have played Bama, and not us in the playoff game, they most likely would have beat Bama also. The OcryO team that we played, their players looked so fresh throughout the whole game, and they didn't look that fresh against Bama!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2021, 12:00 AM

And they played flawless, perfect football. They made every play and Fields made passes he is never completes. It was perfect storm of BS and Clemson just happened to be the other team.

I want OSU next year!!! Please please please.

Jan 12, 2021, 12:07 AM

Clemson is a better team than OSU! Clemson has never let Alabama score 52 points in a playoff game against them. The karma train just rolled over OSU.

I thought Ohio State blew out Clemson?

Jan 12, 2021, 12:59 AM

But, Clemson is better than Ohio State?

This is not the South Carolina board is it?

Re: I thought Ohio State blew out Clemson?

Mar 28, 2024, 5:33 AM

When your last Natty was in 1980, your opinion means nothing.

Jan 12, 2021, 5:04 AM

Wait , UGA has a Natty ?

In football ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 12, 2021, 6:55 AM [ in reply to I thought Ohio State blew out Clemson? ]

235 days.

Jan 12, 2021, 7:02 AM [ in reply to I thought Ohio State blew out Clemson? ]

So you admit that the Game Hens were better than you 2 years ago?

<<<~~~~ 1980 is that way***

Jan 12, 2021, 7:32 AM [ in reply to I thought Ohio State blew out Clemson? ]

No, this is what happens when you put all your focus on one team, which happened to be us.***

Jan 12, 2021, 7:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Tonight is tough to watch knowing that Clemson ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2021, 7:43 AM

They would beat us 7 or 8 out of 10 with a healthy Fields. We were flawed. We weren't that great.

Both teams healthy, I think it's more of a 50/50 matchup.

Jan 12, 2021, 7:51 AM

That gives us time with Ladsen and Ngata. I like our offense better with that. Still think they torch our secondary a good bit. A second matchup would certainly be interesting!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Both teams healthy, I think it's more of a 50/50 matchup.

Jan 12, 2021, 7:55 AM

I always though playing head-to-head PROVED which team was better.

Analyze, think, spin all you want.

OSU took Clemson to the woodshed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ohio State beat us by 21 points. They are clearly the better team.***

Jan 12, 2021, 8:02 AM

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

OcryO State prepared for that game all year...

Jan 12, 2021, 9:47 AM

A rematch against Clemson was their sole focus.

One of their beat writers even reported that OSU had a Clemson package that they worked on everyday in practice but had no plans to use unless they got to face Clemson again.

They played a nearly flawless game in New Orleans and they didn't have anything left in the tank for Bama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic