Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I thought Kamala was mixed race
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 617

I thought Kamala was mixed race

Jan 20, 2021, 12:46 PM

Everyone is calling her the first black VP

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quite the original thought.***

Jan 20, 2021, 12:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your coping mechanisms are weird.***

Jan 20, 2021, 12:50 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Front page top center CNN

Jan 20, 2021, 12:50 PM

LIVE UPDATES Kamala Harris will make history as the first woman, Black and South Asian vice president

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have our first transgender assistant secretary of health

Jan 20, 2021, 12:54 PM

or something. And our first left-handed, mildly obese, Indian, Hindu, assistant clerk of the Capitol Hill convenience store.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We have our first transgender assistant secretary of health

Jan 20, 2021, 12:58 PM

Immutable characteristic are definitely the most important thing to consider when selecting public officials.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dunno. Whatever. Makes no difference to me.

Jan 20, 2021, 1:05 PM

How good are you going to VP? All I care about. You can be whatever color, gender, whatever. And honestly, it's hard to screw up being a VP.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I dunno. Whatever. Makes no difference to me.

Jan 20, 2021, 1:35 PM

Yeah - I was joking. If green gay martians are the best people for the jobs, he should appoint all green gay martians.

Re: I dunno. Whatever. Makes no difference to me.

Jan 20, 2021, 4:48 PM [ in reply to I dunno. Whatever. Makes no difference to me. ]

As long as Biden is upright, who cares. She had far more power as a US Senator from CA.

John Adams-"My country has in its wisdom contrived for me the most insignificant office that ever the invention of man contrived or his imagination conceived."

VP John Nance Garner under FDR for 8 yrs-"The vice presidency is not worth a bucket of warm ####."--this was later cleaned up to warm spit.

An aide describing LBJ's vice presidency--"It was a time of deprivation. He grew very fat and drank a lot. He took up some golf, I recall, but not with enthusiasm."

Walter Mondale--"Over most of America's history, the vice president has been standby equipment."

GHW Bush--"You die, I fly."--describing his role as VP attending state funerals.

It is a thankless and usually boring and useless job. Harris took it with the thought that Biden will not run again or not make it through 4 years, I suspect.

Here's to Biden's good health!!

So, the Tiger Woods of Veep-ing***

Jan 20, 2021, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Front page top center CNN ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Race is a social construct***

Jan 20, 2021, 12:52 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought Kamala was mixed race

Jan 20, 2021, 12:52 PM

Obama is mixed-race too, but y'all couldn't get past the black part.

We knew he was Middle Eastern too***

Jan 20, 2021, 1:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

got a minority that needs representin'? Kamala's got

Jan 20, 2021, 1:09 PM

DNA for that!

black, white, Indian, Caribbean, Jew by marriage, woman (sans prostate), ... she checks all the boxes

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought Kamala was mixed race

Jan 20, 2021, 1:58 PM

They specifically said first black and Asian VP.

Replies: 14
| visibility 617
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic