Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think the Heisman now goes to Etienne.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,998

I think the Heisman now goes to Etienne.

Oct 31, 2020, 5:06 PM

As good as Trevor is, and as good as he will likely be moving forward, Etienne clearly was the reason we rallied and won this, and that is at least supposedly a major reason for the Heisman: a player who has a major impact for his team, and also incidentally happens to be the best player in college ball.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think the Heisman now goes to Etienne.

Oct 31, 2020, 5:09 PM

Justin Fields or Mac Jones.

A Clemson player really has no chance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I'm thinking Jones has to be the favorite now.***

Oct 31, 2020, 5:11 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Oct 31, 2020, 5:17 PM [ in reply to Re: I think the Heisman now goes to Etienne. ]

Ordinarily, I would tend to concur, but this year, I think there's gonna be even more politics than usual, and the story of a kind of "understated" running back who does all the things Etienne does, is I think gonna be more the "sexy" choice than a Jones or Fields.

Yeah, the political machine in college.......

Oct 31, 2020, 5:39 PM [ in reply to Re: I think the Heisman now goes to Etienne. ]

football will make sure one one of these other guys gets it.

Oct 31, 2020, 5:40 PM [ in reply to Re: I think the Heisman now goes to Etienne. ]

Yea even with tlaw missing 2 games he will play more games than fields.

Oct 31, 2020, 6:36 PM [ in reply to Re: I think the Heisman now goes to Etienne. ]

If ETN lights up Norte Dame, it’s done...He has the stats, the history, and the moment

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2020, 5:09 PM

Nope. DJU came in and did the job. ETN was shutdown in the run game, where we had to rely on the pass game. DJU was the man today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ETN had 264 all-purpose yards, a career high for him***

Oct 31, 2020, 5:11 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2020, 5:27 PM [ in reply to Re: I think the Heisman now goes to Etienne. ]

he had 80+ yards against a d defended to stop him and 140 receiving. Not sure how they stopped him.

Oct 31, 2020, 5:12 PM

Grat kick return, sevral nice catches and some very solid runs with minimal blocking

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With so many teams playing so many different total games,

Oct 31, 2020, 6:53 PM

I don't think Trevor missing these two will knock him out of the Heisman race. Especially if we rematch with Notre Dame in the ACC Championship game, and he smokes the Bead Clackers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2020, 6:58 PM

I agree an amazing athlete and dominant football player. On top of it all a great guy.

Oct 31, 2020, 7:07 PM

Why even worry about a Heisman?
I am sure ENT doesn't - all he wants is home cooking, and Clemson to win- does what he has to help that happen.

TL16- just happy to be playing football- He knows that he is going to one day makes millions in the NFL

Dabo- may want it more for his players than DW4, TL16 or ENT, but he recruits kids that want to paly ball and are not selfish.

Clemson wants the Natty as a team!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,998
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic