Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think ND is good but please try and think
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,626

I think ND is good but please try and think

Nov 27, 2020, 6:56 PM

How many teams would we lose to who were missing the same pieces we were missing that night. And then we add yet another fumble Td gift. Sick of hearing about ND.

Beat Pitt so we stay on track to set the world straight please.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think ND is good but please try and think

Nov 27, 2020, 7:02 PM

Know what you mean. Tar Heels with 74 yards of total offense in the second half and around 300 total. For all the complaining about the oline, DJ had a decent pocket most of the night. Sam Howell not so much. We will be fine if we play ND again.As in healthy.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 7:25 PM

Play calling with our possession before ND tied the game, was scared play calling by our OC, period. One first down in that possession after the kickoff, ND wouldn't have had a chance to tie that game in regulation, there wouldn't have been overtime #1 or #2, and our Tigers WIN that fking game!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 7:31 PM

Amen brother. Still ticks me off.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are correct...

Nov 27, 2020, 8:47 PM [ in reply to Re: I think ND is good but please try and think ]

Gutless, stupid play calling and decision making cost us a game that we should have won. A freshman QB who is playing out of his mind and a defense that is gassed and decimated by injury.. and the decision is to put the game in the hands of the defense??? Still blows my mind thinking about it. Just let DJ throw it!!!

And for the flaccid little ninny giving out the TDs and no refuting point, go change your tampon.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You are correct...

Nov 27, 2020, 9:05 PM

Agree. No TD without refuting arg. Still doesn't deserve any TD. Sure we didn't know DJ was banged up at the time. Always play like you need another score, especially when you're on their side of the field. 1st down, double reverse may score a TD, the entire ND team was flowing to stop etn, then etn with a quick flip to amari.

Whatever, anything, as op have said let him pass on 1st, or 2nd, or 3rd down.

Nov 27, 2020, 9:22 PM [ in reply to Re: I think ND is good but please try and think ]

Play calling with our possession before ND tied the game, was scared play calling by our OC, period. One first down in that possession after the kickoff, ND wouldn't have had a chance to tie that game in regulation, there wouldn't have been overtime #1 or #2, and our Tigers WIN that fking game!!!!!!!!!

Yea because if ND didn't fumble in the end zone, have a false start on the one or drop a TD pass they win by 17. So if you are counting what could have been....count all of them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They? I also see a difference between a takeawsy

Nov 27, 2020, 10:37 PM

and a flubbed handoff between DJ and ETN. But no matter, result is the same. Hope both teams healthy when we play in a few weeks.

Nov 27, 2020, 9:15 PM

it took us gifting them 2 tds on the road to lose. They are very beatable. They are above average on defense but you can make an argument they have a top 3 online and have the horses to wear down most teams.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 9:26 PM

Including clemson.

Nov 27, 2020, 11:06 PM

ND better enjoy their success this year. It will soon end.

Look at what joining the ACC has done to other good football schools; FSU, Miami and VT!! :)

ST

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,626
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic